rollercoaster

*everyone's at Michigan's Adventures (a theme park) and is having fun*

Polaris: yo Spencer let's ditch these dorks and go on a rollercoaster

Spencer: you've never even been here so don't be mad if I lead you to a rollercoaster you won't like

Polaris: Ok

Spencer: *takes Polaris to the longest and fastest rollercoaster*
     ___

after waiting, Polaris and Spencer sit side by side and Spencer buckled Polaris's seat belt for her. She's obviously never been on a roller coaster before, and Spencer felt bad for putting her on the worst one. But she had no other choice but to sit tight and ride it through. The seats moved slowly, and begin racing around the tracks with great speed. Spencer could hear Polaris whining, and let her hold onto her large beefy arm.  It quickly stopped, causing their chests to finally relax as they exhaled calmly. It eased upwards, and as the wheels hit a few bumps, Spencer's breasts bumped upwards. Polaris hid her face between her armpit and her breast, feeling the vibrations from the wheels.
Just as Polaris got used to the slow movement, it steadily sped downhill,  and Polaris screamed.
Spencer was shocked. Not at the fact that Polaris was screaming, but how she screamed. She never imagined just what it would sound like if she were scared badly enough to scream, until now. It was weirdly high pitched, and maybe a bit dry. Like she needed water. After a few minutes, it was over. They were free to leave. Spencer tried getting Polaris to let go of her, but she was breathing hard and fast, like she was crying. She felt her armpit get wet with tears, knowing it wasn't sweat.
___

Spencer: yo r u okie

Polaris: ..

Spencer: P

Spencer: yo P

Polaris: .. (Legit crying)

Spencer: P dawg

Polaris:..,.,,...,

Spencer: Polaris germans don't cry

Polaris: *CRIES HARDE*R

Spencer: THIS IS UNNATURAL

Spencer: *HUGS POLARIS TIGHT AND NEVER LETS GO*

*the rollercoaster starts moving again and new people are in the other seats*

Spencer: WE FUCKED UP

Polaris: !!!!!!!

Spencer: HURRY UP UNBUCKLE U SEAT BELT
AND RUN

Polaris: ok,,

Softy: there are flips and tunnels next