Senpai

(f/b) ~ favorite band

|.°•.°•|

You were great friends with Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus.

He was practically your brother, the two of you always pranking campers with the Stolls.

Matter of fact, you were talking with Leo and the Stoll brothers right now about the newest prank.

You all stood in the pavilion, casually talking about who your target should be.

"Here's some plans for the prank, (y/n)." Travis says and Connor hands you a paper.

You examine it, Leo whining because he wanted to see it too.

"I wanna see!" Leo whines childishly and looks over your shoulder, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"This looks okay, but I would change that—" you're cut off by a petrified banshee shriek.

"Get off MY SENPAI!"

Suddenly, Leo is ripped off of you; the Latino giving a scream of surprise.

Sudden arms sweep you off your feet and toss you over their shoulder, the paper flying from your hands.

"Stay away from my SENPAI!" The voice hisses at the three boys and you recognize that voice.

It was the one and only Nico di Angelo, your boyfriend.

Nico begins to run away with you over his shoulder, laughing madly.

"My Senpai! No one can touch my Senpai!" Nico bellows in a scratchy voice.

"We shall be together forever, Senpai!" Nico says with a giggle.

|.°•.°•|

"Info-chan, gimme the latest Senpai news." Nico whispers to Jason as the two hide behind the (g/p) cabin.

The two both wore hoodies and dark clothes, the hoods over their heads.

"(y/n) just got this new hoodie and it's absolutely adorable." Jason whispers.

"What kind of hoodie is it, Info-chan?" Nico asks with wide eyes.

Jason pulls out a piece of paper, showing Nico a copy of the ordering page on Amazon for the exact hoodie you just received.

"It's a (f/b) hoodie." Nico gawks in awe. "I bet it looks adorable on Senpai."

"It does." Jason says and nods enthusiastically.

Nico slaps the son of Zeus, "Only I can say Senpai is adorable."

"Sorry." Jason squeaks and pouts.

"What're you two doing?!" (y/n) shrieks as she exits her cabin, waving her arms angrily.

"Abort mission! Abort!" Jason screams and the two scatter.

You groan and facepalm.

Ever since Nico has played that stupid Yandere Simulation game, he's been this way.

You had one weird boyfriend.

You didn't know when this phase would end, but Nico was just getting buried in the new topic of anime.

|.°•.°•|

"Senpai looks so beautiful in that hoodie." Nico whispers to himself as he crouches in a bush behind where you sat on a bench.

You smile, obviously hearing the boy as you read your favorite book of all time.

"No one will touch Senpai because Senpai is mine. We will be together. Yessss, Senpai, we will be together one day." Nico hisses as he stares at you from his bush.

You laugh softly, "We're already dating, Nico."

Nico gasps.

"Ah! She heard me! My cover has been blown!"

You look back at him, Nico struggling to get from the bush to run away.

He trips and falls into another bush with a shriek of pain.

"Agh! Briars!" Nico cries and you yelp, hurrying to help your idiotic boyfriend.

You help him from the bush and sit with him on the ground to pluck the briars from his arm and shoulder.

"Thank you for helping me, Senpai." Nico says softly with a small giggle before running off childishly.

|.°•.°•|

You choked on your own spit when you saw Nico in the pavilion the next morning.

He wore a Japanese schoolgirl's outfit, his hair pulled into small pigtails. (The pigtails were more like small tufts of hair.)

"Senpai!" Nico cheers when he sees you, rushing over and hugging you.

"Nico, what're you wearing?" You ask, laughing at his attire.

"Don't you like it, Senpai?" Nico asks in a preppy voice, twirling around for you.

He wore an extremely short skirt that showed off his blinding pale legs and a blouse that showed off his padded bra.

"Oh gods, I'm dying." You squeal, laughing so much that you're crying tears of laughter.

"No, Senpai! You can't die!" Nico shrieks, holding you up from hitting the ground to roll around laughing.

Once containing your laughter, you take deep breaths and look at your boyfriend.

"Nico, why?" You asks, smiling so wide your cheeks began to hurt.

You suddenly hear a wolf whistle and a cat call, looking over to see Leo and Percy.

"Mmm, looking good, mamacita!" Leo says with a wink.

"You can go to school on me any day, di Angelo!" Percy calls jokingly and you burst into more laughter.

Hitting the ground with laughter, your lungs throb as Nico flips the boys off.

Nico helps you back to your feet as you regain yourself again.

"I hoped Senpai would notice me if I wore this." Nico says bashfully.

"Senpai has noticed you." You say and Nico smiles widely.

"I love you, Senpai! I do, I love you lots and lots!" Nico says and hugs you tightly.

You laugh and hug him in return.

"I love you lots and lots too." You say happily.