Guide Me (Blind!Nico)

Unedited:::

You warned Nico not to leave on that stupid quest.

Did he listen to you?

No.

He's a man, of course he didn't listen to you. (No offense.)

It wasn't his fault that there was a Hydra who just happened to wander in his path.

You were just glad Nico didn't die from the monster, just blinded from it's spraying poison.

He'd never really be the same again.

He hated how dependent he became, unable to function without his sight... and mostly without you.

He was your precious Ghost King and you didn't want anything to happen to him because he was fragile like a delicate glass vase.

But you couldn't protect him from the Hydra's poisonous spray or the fact he was thick skulled and wouldn't listen to you.

So, you cared for him.

After saying 'I told you so,' of course.

"No, no, I can do it by myself." Nico insists as you go to put his shirt on for him.

"You sure?" You ask timidly.

"Yes," he grunts as he tugs the shirt collar over his head.

You step back and wait for him to get his shirt on.

You had just helped him get up from falling in shower and he felt useless since he couldn't even shower without your help.

He felt so... helpless... and he hated it.

"Your shirts the wrong way," you chime and Nico groans, pulling his arms back into the shirt and turning it.

And then he couldn't find where to put his arms.

Soon enough, he had one arm in the collar of the shirt with his neck and his other arm in the opposite sleeve it needed to be in.

"Nico, are you sure don't need help?" You ask with a soft smile, laughing softly at his tangled limbs.

"No, I got it," he grunts, trying to move his arms, but he was officially stuck.

You help him despise his refusals, helping him situate his arms in the shirt.

"Which pants do you want to wear?" You ask as you open his closet door.

"My black ones," he replies, sitting on the edge of his bed in just his boxers and shirt.

"They're all black, Nico." You say with a soft laugh.

"Oh, the sweatpants. Just any sweatpants." Nico says and you nod, picking out a pair of sweatpants that you think would fit him well.

"Can you get this by yourself?" You ask and he nods.

You hand the sweatpants to him the correct way and he cautiously slides them on his feet and up his legs. Helping him stand up, you balance him as he pulls the pants onto himself.

"Jason and Piper wanted to see you today," you chime.

"Oh," Nico mutters.

Nico was afraid of going outside his cabin, afraid he'd trip and fall or get lost without you.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to," you say immediately, noticing his uneasiness.

"No, I'll go." Nico says with a slight nod.

"Okay, they should be in the Zeus cabin." You say and help him put on his Converse.

After getting ready, you lead him to the door and push it open, ushering him outside.