6. I Could Pull The Steering Wheel

Treat you better

6. I Could Pull The Steering Wheel

Dean

Dean stared at the doctor. "W-What?"

The doctor frowned, and gave him a sympathetic stare. "Dean...you were raped."

Deans mind flashed and he remember the sound of his belt coming undone, him forcing him to the wall and whispering degrading things in his ear, the pain he felt and the brick wall scratching his face. Dean covered his face, his finger splayed across his face to cover it all and his ears.

John touched his shoulder and Dean remembered him jerking his shoulder back when he tried to escape. Dean flinch back and ignored the pain. The doctor took a deep breath. "If I can have you guys follow, he needs to be alone..."

Dean's eyes were frozen wide, his memory becoming clearer and clearer.

🚨🚨 GRAPHIC SCENE 🚨🚨

Dean's face was scratched on the rough brick wall, Josh ripping his pants down.

He leaned in to whisper in Deans ear, "You have an even better body than Castiel." Dean shivered and whimpered, trying once again to escape him.

The rusting of fabric coming undone sent Dean into another frenzy. "Stop! GET O—" Josh covered Dean's mouth with one of his hands, pain erupting in Dean. Dean shook his head and tried to grab Josh to get off him.

His hands were suddenly pinned above his head, hurting his shoulders. Dean tried to got to the ground but Josh held him there, going merciless.

Tears spilled over his cheeks and Josh leaned in. "You're a good fuck, better than I've had in a long time. Better than Castiel." Disgust rolled in Deans stomach and he just cried out through Josh's hand.

He was pushed even harder into the wall, his collar bone scratching the bricks and his shoulders hitting the wall. "You're a whore," Josh whispered in his ear. "Are you excited? Are you excited you disgusting whore?" Dean whimpered and closed his working eye, blood seeping down the side of his face.

🚨🚨 GRAPHIC SCENE OVER 🚨🚨

Dean whimpered and opened his eyes, seeing Cas leave. His voice caught in his throat but he force the words out.

"Please don't leave me, Cas, please!"

His voice was rough and dry, making Cas stop. So much pain in the 6 words, it made Cas feel even worse. Cas took a few more steps towards the door, unable to look Dean in the eye.

"Cas!"

Cas stopped, his eyes watering. He turned to look at Dean, immediately regretting it.

Dean was crying, his left eye red from the tears and losing all his emotions. Cas got an even better look at his battered state. He couldn't. He couldn't just leave him there after he said so much emotion in those words. Cas started walking to Dean, getting to his side before dropping to his knees, clinging onto his hand.

"I'm so sorry, Dean! I'm so sorry!" Cas sobbed, his blue eyes filled with guilt. Dean gulped and realized they were alone. "Cas...did you...why are you sorry?" He asked, switching gears. Cas sniffed and looked up at Dean. "Because I let you get away when you were in your most vulnerable state."

Dean looked away and Cas made him look back at him, standing up. "Dean, can you tell me who did this to you?" Dean tensed and jerked away, shaking his head.

Tell anyone and I'll have you watch Sam enduring the same you did.

Dean couldn't do that to Sam, he deserved to be better than how he was. "I...I can't." He croaked, making Cas frown. "Why?" He pressed, making Dean squeeze his eyes shut. "Because I cant let him hurt him!"

It went quiet and Dean spoke up quietly, only saying things that wouldn't give his rapist away.

"Sam deserves better."

Cas looked at Dean sadly. "Did they...did he threaten you?" Dean reluctantly nodded. He felt like he could tell Cas, but at the same time he couldn't. "What did he threaten you with?" Dean looked away, nibbling on his lip.

"He threatened to do what he did to me to Sam."

Cas took in a sharp breath. "Dean..."

Dean stared at Cas, his working eyes full of anger. "I can't let him do it to Sam! Where is he? I need Sam in here, he has him!" Dean hyperventilated, looking around, he started to get up, but Cas sat him down. "I'll get him," he said quickly, leaving the room to go get Sam.

Dean felt the walls closing in on him once he was alone, fear creeping up on him. The door opened and Dean jumped his eyes wide. Cas entered with Sam. "Dean, I've got Sam." Dean calmed down, and breathed a sigh of relief. "And...I know you don't like him, but Josh insisted on coming to see how you were doing."

Dean gulped and gripped the blankets, looking at Cas. "Castiel, I don't want anyone but family and you here." He whispered, and Cas frowned. "Dean—" "Castiel, please." Cas stopped when Dean said his full name twice.

The door opened a bit wider and Dean tried to control his heart rate to not give anything away.

Josh stood in front of him, frowning. "Hey, Dean."

•••

DAMN IT JOSH

Reading back on these graphic parts makes me think how the hell could I write something so cruel... 😭