12. Move Our Feet To An Introspective Beat

Treat you better

12. Move Our Feet To An Introspective Beat

Dean

Detective Maddie, Greg, Sam, Dad, and Cas were in the room with Dean, his throat dry and his lungs burning. "I really did," he said, blinking rapidly before a choked sob made its way pass his muffled lips. He curled into a ball, shrinking himself and covering his mouth harshly, shaking.

It only reminded him of Josh.

Dean shook more violently, almost screaming when an unknown hand touched his back. The person turned Dean quickly, pulling him to their side. Rigid, Dean looked up horrified before relaxing at the sight of his friend. "I-I'm sorry Cas," he whimpered, wanting so badly to actually lean into his friend, but his body and mind refused for his safety. Cas hugged Dean close, not minding the fact Dean wouldn't reciprocate.

Sam froze when the door was creaked open. Dean opened his eye, peeking at Sam. He felt his heart accelerate, his heart monitor showing it. Everyone turned to the door, Detective Greg reaching behind him to grab his handcuffs. John swung open the door to see a black haired man. "I forgot your name," he said gruffly, turning to the side to let him in.

There. He was right there!

Dean's heart monitor was still fast, the beeping filling the room. "Calm down, Dean, sh, it's ok." Dean just shook his head, shaking as he held onto Castiel for dear life. Fear consumed him, his body throbbing and his head sloshing. His fingers dug into Castiel's arm as he opened his mouth to breathe, but no air came to his lungs. Panicking, he tried to breathe again and he writhed in pain and fear and panic. He heard some people yelling before someone put their hands on his face, making his eyes focus blurringly on them. "S-S-am?" He croaked, tears running down his face.

"Dean! Shh, come on, focus just on me," Sam said as he saw Dean's eyes close for a bit and then open to look at him. "Breathe, just breathe. Focus on me, ok?" Dean nodded weakly his panicking slowing. "Now, look, focus on Dad. Focus, look at his face." Dean did as told, his body still trembling. Then Sam said, "Cas. Do you see him, look at him. Now look at me, then Dad, then Cas. Ok? Look at us, we are here for you." Dean calmed as he blearily kept looking at the three, and soothing his rapid breathes as Sam told him what to do.

When his heartbeat was beating normally in the hospital room, Sam sat in the chair right next to Deans bed, laying his head down. Cas was back by Dean's other side, and John was at the foot of the bed. "Wha...what h-happened?" He mumbled, lolling his head towards Castiel. His heart jumped and he practically flew to the other side of his bed, nearest to Sam. Sam jumped up and looked across of Dean and at Cas and his boyfriend.

"What the hell? Why is he here?" Sam seethed, pulling Dean close. It was like their roles were reversed. Sam was older now, and Dean younger. And Sam was keen on protecting Dean like he did for him. "Josh?" Dean recoiled at the name and it was all it took before the detectives stood up, Greg crossing the room and jerking Josh away from Dean roughly. "What? I just want to be there for—" "You are under Arrest for the rape of Dean Winchester. Anything you say can and will be held against you—" Josh widened his eyes before looking to Cas, who was frozen. "Cas? Cas! Castiel! Help, it wasn't me!"

Dean just closed his eyes, felling someone pulling him away from Sam. He shakily opened an eye, staring at Castiel's chest as he hugged Dean to him protectively. "Dean will tell you! He'll say it wasn't me!"

Him, it was him. The filthy bastard it was him.

"It was him." Dean mumbled incoherently and Cas strained to hear. "What?" Dean looked up at Cas before going to Josh's cold eyes, his eyes reflecting the same. With no emotion, no devotion, just monotonous, he said lowly.

"It was him."

And then all hell broke loose.

John went up and grabbed Josh by the shirt, pulling his fist back and slamming it in his face. Castiel was holding Dean tight before yelling at Josh, profanities flying out of his mouth at record speed. Sam was gone from Dean's other side, pushing John—who was punching Josh—away and Sam spat venomously, "You deserve this, maybe it'll help you learn to keep it in your pants." Sam brought his leg back and kicked Josh hard. Where it was. He groaned, doubling in pain before Detective Maddie made them back up, her face aflame in emotion.

"You'll pay...Winchester." Josh spat, actually looking decent despite the two punches and the kick to the groin. "After I'm done with you, Sam's next!" Cas pulled Dean closer, glowering at Josh with watering eyes.

Dean just closed his eyes, willing all the threats and noise to just go away.

__

YOOOOOOOOOO

this chapter was just like a filler of what happened when Josh got arrested. Like u guys don't know how many times I rewrote this. I'm still not satisfied but here you go. Also, ik u can't really do that to someone getting handcuffed but hey, idc Josh deserved it.

And ig I'll update about Dean and John, if you want *eyebrow wiggle* lol, I will.

And oml, the comments! I'm sadistic bc I smile at them but it's really bc I make people emotional and that was what I was aiming for.

See you soon,

Dean

Jk It's actually

J