Brooke Hyland and Brandon Pent - It's meant to be

<pre style="line-height: 21px; white-space: normal; color: #444444; font-size: 15px; text-align: start;">Brooke: 15 

Brandon: 17

Paige: 13

Nick:14

Josh:14

Chloe:13

Nia:12 

Maddie:11

Kenzie:9

Kendall:11

Asia:10

Britney(Brit): 19

Nina: 17

Auriel: 15

Olivia: 16

Clara(Chloe's younger sister): 3

Brooke's POV: so today we're back at dance after the holidays, although, we have actually been at dance virtually the whole holidays, apart from when we went on vacation for a week, so it's back to let's say serious dance, competition season is back again, I hope I don't get yelled at too much. I'm nervous. Not because of miss abbey yelling, but because I'm going to be seeing brandon. Ever since miss abbey sent us on that date ages ago, things haven't been the same, I've always liked him, but on the date, I tried not to show it, so we've never really spoken since. The reason I tried not to show it was because, Brandon's a little older than me and well, I didn't want him to think he had some little girl liking him, I miss talking to him, I miss his beautiful eyes looking into mine, his amazing smile, his personality, I just, miss him. 

Brandon's POV: I miss brooke, she's the girl of my dreams, yet we don't even speak, we've been best friends since we were little, and ever since miss abbey sent us on a date, we've never been the same, it's like we don't even know each other, man I wish Abby hadn't sent us on that date.

I want to make things right with brooke, I have to, I like her so so much, I always have and, I always will.

Brooke's POV: "brooke! Get ready quick! We're going over to Brandon's for a BBQ before dance, so put your dance clothes in a bag, we'll be going straight from their to dance!" My mom shouts up, WHAT?! OMG! We can't be going to Brandon's, omg, why does my mom and his mom have to be such good friends?!

I don't have anything to wear!!! I'm flicking through all of my clothes, and I can't find anything! I finally found some white denim shorts to wear with my blue and white baggy crop top 'this will have to do' I thought to myself, I remember that they have a pool so underneath I put on my white bikini just incase, I then loosely curl my hair, I then apply foundation, mascara, a hint of eyeliner, and my natural lipgloss, I grab my black bootie shorts and bra top and throw them into my dance bag along with a baggy ALDC top and ALDC joggers, I grab my blue sandals into my hand and run downstairs "c'mon kids!" My mom shouts as I land at the bottom of the stairs and put on my sandals, "you look nice brooke" my mom says, "no I don't mom, I had 20 minutes to get ready, couldn't you of warned me that we were going?" I said, "Dianne only text me earlier asking to come round, and any way, you never used to care what you looked like In front of brandon and everyone, what's happened?" "Nothing mom, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to moan, I'm just a little tired" "aw come here brookie" my mom said pulling me into a hug, I smiled. Paige and josh came running down the stairs "finally, dads in the car, come on, let's go!" My mom says as we all run out to the car. Me, Paige and josh all sit in the back of the car, Paige in the middle. I get out my phone and text my best friend tori.

Brooke: Hey tor, you'll never guess where I'm going, for a BBQ at Brandon's house!! I can't believe it this is going to be so awkward, and my mom rushed me so I look a mess?! Xxx

Tori: hey cookie, aw no way?! And I bet you don't look a mess, don't worry just try and talk to him yerno sort things out? Won't his sisters be there? Xxx

Brooke: I think it's only going to be Britney there, yeah hopefully we can sort things out, wish me luck.. Xxx

Tori: good luck brookie, text me later on how things go, love ya sis xxx

Brooke: love ya too bestie, thanks xxx

I put my headphones in and listen to music for the rest of the ride and closed my eyes. </pre>