Spy: One Late Night

____, no. Not now. You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow. If you don't wake up early, Soldier would have a fit. Aw, but it's just a quick one, _____. You guessed it wouldn't hurt. Besides, you know you really want to. You couldn't sleep. How could you? You saw him in the shower once. JUST ONCE. And he was just about to take off his mask too until you decided to get your guilty ass back to your room instead because of your conscience nagging you at the back of your head.

You closed the door to your room, finally having enough of the cold air from the outside to cool you down. You have already tried tiring yourself to sleep, drinking a glass of milk, reading a book in the living room but here you are, on your bed, staring at the ceiling.

The feeling of guilty pleasure overwhelmed you and soon, your hands managed to get themselves through your panties under the sheets. You focused deeply on recalling the sexy French spy you saw in the showers this morning. Oh how you wish you could have stayed a little more. It would have been easier getting through this if you kept watching just a couple more minutes.

You wanted more. You took the image of his naked body in the shower and imagined him in front of you. Teasing you, as your fingers pretended to be his own, toying with the outer walls of your womanhood. You imagined his voice moaning next to your ear and his chuckle. Oh God, his chuckle.

"S-Spy!" You whimpered as your fingers started to insert themselves slowly inside you. "Mmmm..."

Your breath hitched as one hand moves your shirt up to cup your breast, making you moan Spy's name in pleasure. Your fingers haven't stopped in their routine below you and you didn't notice your blanket slowly revealing your newly exposed chest to the cold. You weren't trying that hard to make the covers slip, were you? You didn't mind. The cold only made your nipples perk up and the thought of Spy having to see that excited you even more.

Your hand cupping your breast soon went up to finger your mouth, trying to imagine Spy's fingers are as slender as yours as your tongue swirled around your fingertips. Though you wished you had something bigger to suffice. You moaned as the fingers below you were starting to reach for that one special spot that you imagined only Spy could reach.

"Mmm, yes, Spy..." You moaned through your fingers, almost nearing your end, your back arching to get a better position.

".... Mon petit chou-fleur..." You heard a familiar voice say beside you.

You opened your eyes and sat up. You looked around the room, hoping that you were just imagining that. No one. That honestly creeped you out even as much as you would want to think that your imagining abilities have gone way up to the next level. By now, your breathing was already quick since you were already at the point of climaxing but now it was just replaced by anxiety. You feel it was high time for you to be sleeping now.

You gulped and gripped the edge of your covers, pulling them up but something was stopping you. It seemed to be on the edge of your bed. It was as if someone was sitting beside you that kept you from pulling your covers up.

You held your breath as a sudden realization finally came to mind and soon, you found yourself confirming that very thought. A transparent silhouette started to form beside your bed until you immediately recognize the very man you were just imagining now right beside you.

"Sorry to pop in unannounced, mon cheri." He said with his smooth French accent.

"S.... Spy..." Your voice cracked and by instinct, you turned away from him, definitely embarrassed at what he was seeing right now. You had your right hand covering your face but Spy caught your wrist and made you turn towards him.

"You've put on quite a show, _____," he said, his eyes staring right through you. "And I believe my friend and I want more from your performance."

You gasped as you finally noticed as you looked down, his pants were already unzipped and he was already hard upon seeing you. "You made me like this, _______.... I suggest you fix it." He says, pouting his thin lips at you as he nears your face.