Pyro: Eyes and Ears

It was dark. You don't know how they got the jump on you but they did. They goddamn did. And when you get out of this mess, there would be hell to pay. You sat naked, blindfolded, and tied to a chair in who knows where. Should you focus on the ropes around your wrists first? Or try to move your feet arou-- oh, what? Your ankles were tied to the leg chairs. They really didn't want you escape. Sitting down, this was a lot harder than what you see in movies.

"HUUUURRR!!" Pyro's unmistakable muffled voice came in right after what you think was a door opening. It sounded like they were struggling.

"Sorry that we broke your goggles, Py..." You heard what you thought was Engineer's voice a few yards away. "But we gotta know."

"It must be done." Spy agreed about the same distance as him. "Gentlemen."

Just as Spy gave the word, the grunts of what you thought were Heavy and Soldier came and were trying to push the equally struggling Pyro in the room where you were. Seems like someone's caught too. You tried your hardest to try and wriggle yourself out of your restraints while everyone was busy with Pyro. You were surprised when the door suddenly closed and all you could hear was Pyro's sigh of defeat.

"Py? Hurry! Come get me out of these ropes!" You pleaded, thankful that they didn't gag you. Only you and Engineer use Pyro's nickname amongst the team. Who cares if it doesn't sound badass? It suits Pyro well.

"Hur?" Pyro's confused voice can be heard in front of you. "HUDDA?!"

"Yeah, it's me, ______."

"Hu--..."

Pyro stopped for some reason. On the other side of the room was a closed window where the rest of the team watched Pyro take a step towards your vulnerable body.

"Ow! You're on my foot, tons of fun!" Scout cried.

"Oops. Heavy sorry."

"Quiet down, men." Engineer's voice of reason broke the quarrel. "Looks like Pyro's taking the bait."

The whole crew was in on the plan of luring out Pyro's possible gender. Given the many years of service with each other, they have been running out of secrets to discover. The secret of Pyro's gender was apparently the highest priority as voted by everyone. Well, everyone except you and Pyro. Nothing like a good psychological experiment to test the waters out.

"Py? You still there?" You asked around in the darkness. The blindfold was stuffy enough to create a layer of sweat around your eyes. Being tied on a chair naked is awkward enough. Pyro was such an adorable sweetheart. You didn't want Pyro's childish innocence to be tainted by this sinful display.

You felt a gloved, rubber hand on your left shoulder, making you squeak in surprise. Pyro retracts the hand back quickly. You can hear Pyro hum in curiosity. You can feel yourself getting scared at what might happen next. You heard something plop down on the floor. Your head turned to the direction of the noise, exposing the side of your neck. Not long after that, you felt air on that very skin.

"Ack, c-close the windows, Py!... It's cold enough as it is." You pleaded, your head now arching back to protect the side of your neck. You now felt what seemed like fingertips on your cheeks as you shuddered.

Wait, fingers. They aren't gloved. Pyro is touching you in the flesh. Were they manly hands? Or dainty ones? You wanted to know badly. But that means breaking free and taking off your blindfold. Even you were debating on whether or not this was a good plan that the team had come up with.

You bit your lip as those fingers left your cheeks. You really wanted to know what lies beyond your blindfold. Not long after, you felt air again on your face. But this time it was warm. You wanted to tell Pyro to shut a window again but then you pieced it all together. You heard Pyro breathe for the first time without it sounding like a certain science fiction antagonist. Which means that the mask was somehow off.

Did Pyro take it off completely? You would have heard another object falling to the floor. Or was Pyro just holding it? You were overthinking too much that you weren't really expecting two soft lips on those cheeks of yours. Those lips stopped you in your tracks. The suspense was enough to kill you, really.

Your mind was scrambling to put an image to the mysterious Pyro before you. And without imagery, your thoughts resulted in imagining erotic illusions of what Pyro might look like. You felt a hand on one of your breasts, surprising you again. You didn't say anything. You were too awestruck in curiosity and pleasure despite the lack of visuals. It was kinky.

You could faintly hear Pyro's soft gasps from above you. Pyro hadn't held soft flesh with bare hands in a long time. It was like a whole new experience. Especially with you. You couldn't help but moan as Pyro pinched a small bud gently. That sound. Pyro wanted more of it. Hands left you once again.

You heard the sound of Pyro's rubber suit rubbing against each other. Pyro might have crouched down. But that would mean...

"A... Ah~!" You moaned as you felt two fingers at your entrance, earning quite a few whimpers from you. You were already wet to Pyro's delight. The fingers lightly traced that unmistakable button from the top of your womanhood, making you twitch and convulse.

You could feel yourself drooling as the fingers wandered inside you further. You cursed the blindfold keeping everything at bay. Despite being bound, you found yourself bucking towards the fingers that touched you. You wanted Pyro to go deeper. You were feeling quite ashamed at how easily this carried you away.

Pyro decided to go deeper, the fingers inside you already gaining pace along with your breathing. The absence of seeing anything was powerful. And Pyro noticed your subtle enthusiasm, constantly and earnestly begging for more. You heard Pyro exhale quickly, as if amused by your reactions. You wanted to hear a slight hint. Does Pyro have a high pitched voice? A low growl?

The fingers stop their graceful dance inside you, and you felt them pull out. You didn't want it to end just yet. And it wasn't over yet. You now felt a slippery muscle trace along your walls. You felt a rush of cold sparks wash over your entire body. Your toes felt tingly and you could feel your abdomen twitch. It was a twitch you can't control. But Pyro can.

Pyro's tongue swirled around the sensitive button which made you see stars. You had a lot to say but you couldn't find the strength in yourself to say it. Pyro has you now. Pyro stopped for a moment to breathe. So did you. You tried your best to hear if even Pyro's breathing had any hints to reveal. It was hard and raspy, which was quite difficult to interpret.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE, GUYS!" You heard Scout's muffled voice from the other room.

"Now, let's just wait a couple more minutes, maybe something'll happen." Engineer answered back.

"SORRY PAL, I CAN'T WAIT! I have to know now!"

"DAGNABBIT!"

Overhearing the conversation as well, Pyro gasped and broke away from you just in time before you heard the door slam open. Scout's scream got louder each moment as if he was charging at Pyro. There was immediately a struggle. Pyro must've put the mask back on since you heard Pyro's usual voice come back.

With the fight happening probably in front of you, you snapped back to your current situation.

"Now, will someone PLEASE untie me!"

--