Part Three

Part Three {Michelle's POV}

George stayed at our house that night and we talked about our hopes and dreams through the walls.

After a while I fell asleep. I had to admit, I had a big crush on George, and he had always treated me amazing.

I knew that he would never like me back, so I just kept it to myself.

The next day I woke up at about 6 o'clock so I opened my door and let myself into George's room. I jumped on his bed and woke him up.

He looked so cute with his hair all messed up and a tired expression on his face. I laughed and told him to get up. We both got dressed and went to school.

Once we walked into school we saw the lads. They were pretty pissed at George. George and I tried to walk away but john grabbed my arm. George told him to let me go but he didn't.

George grabbed John's arm and pulled my arm out of his grip.

John said "What the hell was that yesterday?"

"Sorry," George said

"Well," Paul said

"Sorry does not cut it."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Do all of our homework for tonight."

"Fine" George mumbled

He walked away to his next class.

I tried to walk away too, but John said "No Missy, you can't leave."

"What do you want?" I asked

"It's nothing we want," Ringo said

"Because George left us, we have something to tell you."

"Okay." I said

Paul began to speak;

"George is in love with you."

"What?!" I said

"In love, head over heals."

"How do I know you guys are not just making this up?"

"Because," John said

"Look George drew you!"

They showed me a very nice picture, sure enough it was me. I recognized this art as his, because he was always drawing and I was familiar with the way he drew.

He also signed it at the bottom. I looked at the back of the paper, and there was a dent where his signature was, so sure enough he wrote it. I was really his.

"Wow." I said

"Don't mention it to George; it was revenge because we all have Friday detention."

"Uh, okay." I said

I didn't think this was real. George likes me. Why would he like me?

~DAWW THUS WASS CUTE ONG~