Part Twenty-Four

Part Twenty-Four {George's POV}

I was sitting in my room strumming a new song on guitar when Paul called me. I hung my head as I walked down the stairs.

"What Paul?" I said

"Why are you so sad?"

"You know why."

"There will be other girls George"

"But I only want Michelle, the way her hair fell perfectly on her face, her beautiful eyes; I just loved her so much."

As soon as I finished my sentence Michelle stood up from behind the couch. She had a huge smile on. She came running to me and I opened my arms, picked her up and kissed her. I was the happiest guy in the world that minute.

It felt better than anything to have her lips against hers. I felt a spark between us. I pulled away and placed my hand on her face. I had no idea what to say. I just looked in her eyes.

"Hey George" Michelle said

I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"What made you come back?" I said

"I just had to realize what had been in front of me the whole time."

I smiled and kissed her again. I heard Paul laughing as she pulled away.

"You two are so cute." He smiled and winked at us.

He then walked away and we sat down.

"Come back to this town Michelle, we can all work to pay off your dad's bills, he was like my father too."

I put a hand to her cheek and said; "We're in this together."

She smiled and kissed me. It felt so good to have her back in my life.

<AWEEEE LOL NOO ONE MORE PART EEK>