Part Eight

Part Eight {Michelle's POV}

My mom knew that I had a big crush on George, so when we walked into my house holding hands, my mom yelled of excitement and hugged us both.

She then let us go to bed because we had school the next day.

That night I felt completed, liked something was missing from my life, and now I had it.

George stayed in my room that night. Once we got into bed, I put my head on his chest and I fell asleep with his arm over me. When I woke up George was not in bed, so I got up to look for him.

My mom was taking Matt to school and my dad was at work. George was in the kitchen humming a song and making some eggs.

He was so cute in his little chef hat, he said he would never cook without it on.

I walked up behind him a placed a kiss on his neck. He turned around and smiled. I kissed him again, and when he was distracted I grabbed his chef had and ran away with it.

He chased me around the couch and he finally tackled me on the couch. He was panting and so was I, he started to tickle me like a child. I laughed and tried to keep it in my hand but he just forgot about the hat and kissed me.

I dropped the hat and put my hand on his face then he grabbed the hat off the floor and jumped off the couch.

I laughed and said "Hey! Thats cheating"

"You did it to me."

He laughed, put the hat on me and kissed me.

As soon as our lips touched my mom walked in and said "I know you too are in love, but the eggs are burning."

George pulled away and turned off the stove. I laughed and we all sat down to eat. I laughed and we all sat down to eat.

~ this was the cutest thing I've written wow~