Part Twenty-One

Part Twenty-One {Michelle's POV}

My new school was terrible. I had no friends. I felt so alone now that George had left me. I had to work long hours and I felt as if I was always tired. Mum was more strict and she hardly smiled.

Nothing seemed to be going right. I missed the way George lightly touched my face and kissed me. All the memories brought back more tears to my eyes.

One day at school a boy walked up to me and said "Hello I'm new here can you show me where the lunch room is?"

I was distracted by him.

He had golden hair and ocean blue eyes.

"Um, what's your name." I asked the blue eyed boy.

"Dan. What's your name beautiful?"

I giggled

"Michelle."

"A beautiful name Michelle."

I smiled and said "Thank you."

I looked at him for a moment then said "Oh, right let me show you the lunch room."

I walked him there and we sat together. I found out many things about him. He plays guitar, and has two younger sisters. We spent much time together.

Soon I knew I was in love with him. We became best friends, just as George and I had become. One day when we were hanging out in my front yard it started to rain.

I tried to run inside but Dan grabbed my arm and said "Michelle,"

"What?" I giggled

"Um- I need to tell you something ."

"Can it wait until we get inside?" I asked

"This will just be a minute." He said.

He grabbed my waist pulled me in and kissed me. I felt that feeling of joy again, but it was different, it wasn't the same electricity I had felt before. I soon pulled away and smiled into his eyes.

"I love you." He said

I began to think, who am I kidding George didn't want me.

"I love you too." I said

I smiled and kissed him until I heard a yell. I turned around. It was George and he was pissed.

<OHSHIT ONG>