Cola,mirror,gun,and eyes

So your pa didn't like you not paying your rent,so obviously you where kicked out in a heartbeat.

Now you lived with your bigger bro bro,Edd.

He ain't bad,just a bit over protective at times,but chill if wanting to be.

(\=^+^=/)

You reached a house with a red roof and cream colored walls.

Wasn't bad since Edd also lives with 3 other guys.

You walked up to the house,hearing the rolling of your suitcase. You were about to knock on the door till it opened automatically and a Smiling Edd was there giddy to see you.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" He yelled.

"EDD!!!!!!" You yelled back.

"Edd who's this?" Asked Matt.

You knew Matt since preschool so why didn't he remember you." I'm (y/n)...? We spent preschool to 8th grade together?" You raised a brow and smiled nervously.

"He was hit with a memory eraser gun some time back..." Edd whispered.

You 'oh'ed and came in.

" TOm TORD GET DoWN HERE!!" Edd yelled.

Two guys came down.

One guy in a blue hoddie,the other in a red one.

Blue hoddie blushed and Red hoodie gave a questioning look.

"Guys,this is (y/n)! My lil sis!!!!" Edd said proudly.

"I didn't know ya had a lil sister Edd!" Red hoddie said.

Edd pushed you forward." You guys get to know each other,Ima get (y/n)'s room rdy!" Ur big bro said as he grabbed your luggage.

"How long have you known Edd?" You asked the both.

"Wellp I met Edd in Grade school ,in fact,so did Tom!" Red hoddie said.

"So blue hoddie and red hoodie got names. From what I got Your Tom," you pointed at blu." And your Tord?" You pointed at red hoddie.

They nodded.

"Tho I don't remember Edd mentioning you...guess he'd talk about y'all when he ate..." You said.

"I know how that feels.." Tom said.

You giggled,"yea,he can stuff his face..."

Tord nodded and suggested we all watched Zombie Pirates from Hell 6. He recorded it from the movies some time ago.

You all sat down with pop corn and soda,well you had White Russian,and Tom had Smirnoff instead of cola.

During the movie,Tord's phone rang and he excused himself.

Matt said he needed more popcorn and went to heat up some more.

That left your sitting in between Edd and Tom.

Tom was closer,his hand was near your leg since he had it on his.

Edd though had his feet spread out witch meant you'd been kicked on different jump scares.

"GRAHHhH!!!" A zombie yelled and Edd yelped as he kicked your foot slightly.

You groaned,but had to accept it or you'd be moved to the floor like Tord.

Matt came back with popcorn and even some candy.

You got some gummies that looked like dinosaurs,and some (favorite candy).

Edd got gummies shaped like a Coke-a-cola bottles and starbursts.

Tom got a Hershey bar,and tic tacs.

Matt got airheads,and milk duds.

Tho,Tord wasn't here,he got skittles,and a red lolli.

&2$.82!2&:&2'xkao

Tord was back and you guys finished the movie.

You swore on the Queens crown you had a bruise where Edd kicked you.

You also had left over candy so you went to your room,witch was nicely set up by Edd.

You had a desk with your laptop on it,a queen sized bed, (f/c) walls,white carpeting,closet,bathroom, a large chest to put things in and a drawer at each side of the bed.

You loved it.

Your unpacked your things,and being the lazy author I am I skipped that part and decided to move on to when your done.

Wiping your forehead,you jumped onto your bed,face down, loving it.

You rolled on your back and starred at the ceiling.

Ima love it here~

♐️♐️♐️💙♊️♊️♊️

Yay!!! Here y'all go! I'm still super duper depressed but I love y'alls support so here ya go~~~~~~