Hugs

Smol AN:
Ok  some things got messed up so this chap was published early but this is after 'sleep' so enjoy!!!
🉐🉐🉐🉐🉐🉐🉐🉐🉐🉐🉐

"AHHHHHHHH!!!"

You clenched onto your chest,feeling tears prick at your eyes. You trembled and whimpered .

You then felt a blanket wrap around you.

Looking up,you saw Tom.

Tears spilled out of your eyes even more as Tom wrapped his arms around you.

"Would ya like to talk about it?" Tom's sleepy voice played over in your head till you hid your face into his bare chest.

"You died...." You whispered. It was simple. He died in your dream,brutally,no mercy,and you,having feelings for the blue hood,made a big deal about it,even if it was still a dream.

"Well I'm clearly alive..." Tom slurred,sitting next to you on your bed.

You nodded and snuggled into the blanket he gave you.

Tom looked at you in worry and sighed." Would ya like it if I slept with you?" He smiled warmly when you looked at him and nodded.

You blushed as you scootched over so he could lay with you.

You sighed,still sitting up.

Tom was already laying down,so he sat up and wrapped an arm around you.

"Dude,it's ok,I'm alive and well,you can sleep. No ones ganna kill me."Tom nudged you. You faced away and starred at the door, as if someone was on their way to kill the eyeless alcoholic.

"Fine..." Tom grunted,forcing you to lay down with him, he laid on top of you,making sure you can't get up.

You struggled,trying to get out of his grip,but he was to strong.

You gave up and curled up into Tom.

The said man smirked and made you come closer to him." Good night,(y/n)..."

"Good night,ya ass..."

📇📇📇📇📇📇📇📇📇📇📇

"BLEK!!!"

You widened you eyes as you woke up to the sound of someone throwing up in the bathroom next to Tom's room.

Tom woke up as well and got off you.

"Edd?" Tom's voice asked the anonymous person.

"BLEH!!!"

"Matt?" You asked.

"GAHH!!"

"Tord??" You both asked.

"Beh.....yea?" Said a familiar Norwegian voice as he threw up more chunks into the toilet.

"Probably a hang over.." Tom plainly said, getting off his bed and doing his morning routine.

You sighed,hugging your self as you walked to your room,doing your stuff before going down stairs.

Matt was eating some cereal,Tom was watching TV already, and Edd was still in his room,sleeping.

"Morning Matt!" You smiled.

"Morning,(y/n)!!" Matt smiled like a child in a candy shop.

You walked to the fridge and took out some yogurt.

You are it and walked to the couch,sitting next to Tom.

"Thank for helping me last night..." You mumbled,hoping he didn't hear and would t remember.

"Na,it's no big deal..." He said back,changing the Chanel's,not liking what on tv.

You rested your head on your hand,watching as the Chanel's flickered by.

🤑🤐🤑🤐🤑😪🤑🤐🤑🤐🤑
An

Me:hehheheheheh I'm thinking about sin in the next chap!

Tom:why so soon and sudden?!

Me:well I kinda wanna finish this fanfic,besides I wanna do another Tord x reader fan fic

Tom:why?!

Me:well he's my favorite in the fandom!

Tord: *does a dance in the back ground*

Me:anywho,get rdy for sin ya lustful children of memes 🌚

Tom:*growls and attacks me*