Party 3 =•^•=

You nodded,biting your lip.

Every boy smirked,think it was them,but Tom looked down a bit sadly before smiling.

-----time skip------

"Truth or Dare,(random name)?!" Yelled a red haired girl with green eyes.

"Dare!" She said back.

"Dare ya to hug Jackson!"

Obviously you didn't know them so you went along with it.

"(Y/n)!!!" Yelled the girl before.

"Huh?! Dare!! Truth?! Ah!" You looked around and saw the blue haired smirk.

"Ah!ah!ah! You picked Dare first cant change it!! Dare you to sit in Tom's lap!! AND SLEEP IN HIS BED!!!" She laughed.

You blushed furiously." I-I!!" You sighed,knowing you won't win any arguments with drunk people.

You looked over to your left,seeing Tom blush like crazy.

You tugged at his hoodie,looking down.

You herd Tom sigh till grabbing you by the waist and lifting you to his lap." Don't worry,(y/n)...I understand.." He whispered into your ear.

You blushed at his deep voice ringing in your ears.

The crowd cheered,taking a swig before continuing.

----time skip brought to you by me angrily smashing my head against the wall----

You all drove home afterwards,having a drunk Tord and Matt in the back.

You sighed,drinking some liquor from a flask. You mind was wondering but not to far enough to make you drive off the road.

"Hey ya,(y/n)...." Tom asked in a hushed manner,not to wake up Tord and Matt.

You forgot you weren't the only one sober.

"What is it,Tom?" You asked,non chantingly.

"I was wondering if ya-"

"YOUR HOmE!!" Shouted Edd from the drive way,interrupting Tom." Tell me later,k?" You gave a sideways smile,exiting the car,helping Edd take Tord and Matt inside.

Tom stood there,sighing before trudging off to his room.

AN!!!!

I HAVE AN EAR INFECTION SO ItLL BE HARD TO UpDATE