PARTY!!!!

"I'm bored..." You stated climbing out of bed,getting your laptop.

You opened it up and browsed. You decided to watch movies till an email interrupted your movie.(DEADPOOL)

To: (full name)
From: Cookie Cafee

YO DUdE!! There's dis party goin on at som club down from where ur stayin!!! GO!!!! THeY HaVE FrEE WIFI!!!

Wifi was the deal breaker.

"Hey yo guys,wanna go to a party with me?!" You yelled-asked them.

"Sure!!" They screamed back.

"Get REaDy DEn!!!"

-tim ski-

You were brushing your hair whiling lookin at the mirror.

You had on a (band,fandom,etc) shirt on,black jeans,and grey knee high all stars.

You also had a lil piercing to your emo look.(u can put it anywhere)

"Y'all ready?!" You Shouted,grabbing some poptarts to munch on.

"Wellp Edd had to go because of something about..something,and Matt is still looking at himself..." Tom stated,walking down the stairs with Tord.

"MATT HUrRY UP YOUR BUTT THeY HAVE MIRRORS OVER ThERe!!!" You shouted again.

Matt instantly came down." What are we waiting for?!?!" He said cheerfully as he skipped to the car.

"You..."you mumbled as you all walked to the car.

You herd Tom chuckle at your remark before sitting in shotgun,having the other two to sit in the back.

"Ok,let's go!" You said,getting out of the drive way and driving off to da party!!!

An

Short,Ik but I'm not ganna be able to update long chapters because of no wifi,so here ya go!