Sadly da End

"Edd!" Tom yelped,hugging my waist. This was awkward.

"Why are you guys making out on the couch?!" Edd yelled,looking a bit pissed.

"I-I'm..." Tom looked around the room.
I sighed,getting up and walked over to Edd.

"I'm his girlfriend now..." I reassured him. Edd widened his eyes,but exhaled and looked at me softly. Then he glared at Thomas." Do you love her? Will you protect her?" Edd started asking like he was my father.
Tom nodded and got up from the couch.

"I promise,I love her Edd..." He whispered,trying not to wake up Tord and Matt. Edd sighed." You better because if I see she's crying because of you,you'll need a gravestone..." Edd mumbled,but smiling and chuckling as he went back to his room.

"What a brother..." Tom grinned. I did as well. I then felt Tom wrap his arms around me,leading me to his room. He opened the door,then closed it. We walked to his bed and laid down. Tom pulled the covers over us and brought me close to his chest. I blushed,loving this already and I loved this man.
"Good night,love..." Tom whispered into my ear.

"Night..." I mumbled,my sleepiness taking over me.

//////

They both smiled in their sleep,hugging each other.

Lovely people in a lovely relationship.

Sadly this is where this story ends but then again,you have a brain,imagine the rest......

An

Yay!!! Done!!! There down!