Megatron x Reader

"Lord Megatron, the autobots seem to be attacking a new energon mine."

I raise my dark red optics, gazing at the mech I have loved since the Golden Days of Cybertron. But recently, he has changed.

The dark energon has completely corrupted his system, turning him into a mech I do not know.

Purple optics blaring in insanity, he stands, gripping my shoulder plate, and orders Soundwave to open a ground bridge to the location.

The bright green swirl of the portal only reminds me that this is not some kind of spark mare. Coming through the other side, the autobots are already in battle with the drones, as the sun sets.

Megatron immediately charges Optimus, knocking him off guard, grinning insanely. As he hovers over Optimus, readying to make the death blow, he stops.

Looking down to his spark chamber, a thin scabbard pierces through his spark. Behind him, I stand.

I love Megatron.

But not this mech.

He falls backwards, optics lightly dimmed, intakes shallow and fast.

Autobot and drone alike gather around him, a few meters back. I run to his side, grasping the sides of his helm.

"Forgive me my love."

Optics sliding over me, glazed in near death, Megatron smiles deliriously, grasping my servo.

Optics overflowing with coolant, tears drip onto Megatron's chestplate. As he smiles at me, his optics turn slightly blue, like they had been when I met him.

"Megatronus, look- look at the sky! Remember how we would sit and watch the moons rise? Remember?"

Smile still on faceplate, he lightly chuckles.

"That... That was when I first told you- that I loved you." Gripping my servo in a light embrace, his optics dim even farther. "I always will."

As he says this, I place a lasting kiss on his scared faceplate, relishing in the presence of my mech.

As the kiss finishes, his optics fully dim.

Never to be bright again.

*************************************

Oh my lord guys, the feels I got while writing this isn't even funny! Poor reader :,(. I've always loved the idea of Megatron being a better mech before the war.

But anyway, thanks for reading, if you want quicker updates, give me some ideas!

Till next time my lovelies~ <3