Arcee x !Femme!Reader

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
Joe Klaas
---
(F/N) = fake name
---

"Arce-Arcee!"

"Help me!"

---

Backstruts straight, I rise from my bow, black helm facing towards my leader.

"-Assist the drones in their energon mine, I have the oddest feeling that Starscream will find a way to ruin it."

Bowing, I turn, large frame slowly lumbering out of the throne room,

(F/N), the most terrifying of the Decepticons. Awakened from a stasis pod a few months ago, little is known of the hulking mass of mech.

Especially that the mech was a femme.

Armor created long ago on Cybertron, it acts as a second frame, moving with her and sheltering the weak frame.

My weak frame.

Passing various drones, I enter a groundbridge, coming through the other side onto hard rock.

As I pass drones, I receive respectful nods, for treating the drones as something more then a statistic in the faction, I acknowledge them.

Neutrality the kindest thing they know.

Stepping through a sudden ground bridge, I calmly lumber through, reaching a rocky clearing of landscape, various groups of drones transporting mined energon.

Large audio receptors twitching, I catch a faint voice. Moving towards it, I slow myself as I hear it is Starscream.

"-And then I will take my rightful place as leader of the Decepticons! Lord Megatron will perish by my servos!"

Gloating to a busied drone, Starscream stands proudly, digits curling.

Walking behind him, I grasp the top of his helm, twisting him around.

"Agh! Oh, (F/N)... W-How long have you been here?"

Remaining silent, I simply apply pressure to his helm, almost smiling as a satisfactory dent of metal is heard.

"W-Wait! Ah! Autobots!"

Slowly turning, I walk towards gunfire, coming upon a battle.

Standing in front of me are the drones, most injured or offlined, and ahead of them two figures.

Continuing to drag Starscream along the ground, I approach the group, drones stepping aside as I pass them.

"Well, Screamer, looks like you got yourself into a bit of a fight before we could even get to yah!"

Glancing over to the green mech, I blankly stare at him, even from a short distance away being able to tell I tower over him. In the suit at least.

"So, you must be (F/N), huh?"

Helm swinging, my spark skips as my optics lands on the frame of a pale blue femme.