Chapter Two

I woke up in a small room with a window. I looked around wondering what happened. Then I heard a voice from the other side of the window. I couldn't see through the window, but I understood what the person was saying. He said the patient is awake sir. I thought to myself patient what does he mean patient. I knock on the window and the glass cracks I think what how did that happen. I then start to say sorry but then a metal barrier closes over the window. I say what's going on. A door opens and some men in white uniforms like hazmat suit walk in.

One says its okay your safe now. I say where am I. He says Thunder Corporations. I say why am I here. The man beside him says Jim be quiet. The man same Jim says sorry sir. The other man says follow us. So i follow them. As we walk down a hallway I ask where are we going. The man says to run tests on you. I stop and say tests on me I'm not a lab experiment. The man grabs my arm. So I punch him and he goes flying through a glass wall and black serpentine like creatures come out and charge towards my direction.

They attack the guards and go around me. One walks up to me and looks at me then goes back to what it's doing so I run down the hall and then some guards start chasing me. As I run I run into a glass wall and break it. I take a quick right as a big rhino like one of those serpent creature charge through the glass. As I run i find myself in a room with a bunch of gadgets and a suit that looks like one of those creatures. I look at it in curiosity.