Chapter Nine

I woke up to find myself in desert like area I look up to see a strange creature that was using a tablet like device. It looked at me opened its mouth and made a weird noise then went back to what it was doing. I got up and looked around. I saw nothing but well nothing. I looked at the strange creature and I said what is this. It replied with another weird noise. I said can u speak English. It replied with another weird noise. I said what's that. It replied with another weird noise. I said you know what nevermind.

It replied with who's weirder me or you. I said so u can talk. It replied with another weird noise. Then it said name my name Jesse Anderson. I said no that's my name. It replied with no that's name. I think oh it's mimicking me. It replied with mimicking me. I said you can read minds. It replied with minds. I said OK this isn't working. It replied with working. I said no this isn't working wait forget it. I took the tablet device from him and I mess with it then it picks up my language. I read terraformation attempt two. I said wow so this is, I mean is going to be earth.

The creature takes the tablet back. I said trying not to laugh can I call u Marv. It replied with a weird noise. I said I'll take that as a yes. it replied with a couple weird noises. I said do you know how I could get home to my time. It replied with a weird noise. I said we have a problem here.