1. Reunion

Another day out on a hunt. Today was your easy day. It was only a Shapeshifter who was too dumb to even turn around. Normally, they are very paranoid but recently, they've given up on making sure to cover all of their tracks.
You tossed your shotgun back in the trunk of your (choice of car). You decide to take a look at the motel records to see if your old High School friends (Sam and Dean) were at anytime checked in here. Turns out they were just checked in today. This made you incredibly excited.
You haven't seen them in Twenty whole years. Your first ever priority was getting into some fresh clothes. Putting on (your style of clothes) and fixing up your (hair color + length) so you didn't look psycho. Soon you walk out the door and to room number Twenty-eight.
You knock on the door. You waited for a few long moments then, a tall man opens the door. You two stared at each other for a moment then he looks confused.
"(Your name)?" He asks in a familiar tone.
"Sammy?" You asked in awe. He pulls you in and shuts the door behind him. You were confused as he wraps his arms around you.
"Wow, how long has it been?" He asks.
"Twenty years." You answer. He breaks the hug and smiles. He's got some stubble. His hair also grew out... A lot.
"Man dude, you got tall." You said.
"No sis. You got short." He replies jokingly. You playfully punch him. Then you both laugh.
You realize Dean was no where to be seen.
"Where's Dean?" You ask in an anxious voice.
"He's gone out to get dinner." Sam replies with a smile on his face. You two catch up on history and share stories of up your hunts. Smiling you knew, it was a nice little reunion.