2. We are Back

You and Sam were in the middle of a staring contest when Dean barged in with food in one hand and drinks in the other. You two concentrated on each other's unmoving eyes. Sam was smiling and you were ice cold. Dean sat down the food and looked at Sam a bit nervous.
"Sammy?" Dean asks. Sam cut his eye contact letting you win.
"Yes Dean?" He asks.
"Who's that?" He questioned.
"I can't believe you don't remember your own best friend from High School." You announce. He looks at you with a raised eyebrow.
"Dean. This is (your name)." Sam reintroduces you both. It finally hit him.
"(Last name)?" Dean asks.
"Yup, that's me." You answer his question. Sam laughs noticing you haven't lost your spark.
"I am going to go take a walk." Sam announces as he grabs his salad out of the bag and stands up.
"Okay, have fun Sammy." You parted words and he left.
"Well, what have you been doing all these years?" Dean asked you curiously.
"Well, hunting. You know, my usual for nine years now." You reply.
"Oh. Well, same here." Dean states. You smile. You couldn't help it. He was so gorgeous. He notices you staring at him and he smiles.
"Do you remember the promise you made me accept?" You ask.
"I do." He replies.
"I am here now." You announce smiling really big.
"I know." He says getting a bit closer.
"Can I have a hug?" You ask.
"Yes." He answers with confidence. You get up and walk to him with outstretched arms. You bury your face in his chest as you felt his arms bracing you protectively.
You hold it and eventually, you enter a free fall mode and you two flop on the bed together. He laughs and you join in.

"We are back." You gasp for air in between laughs.