5. Temporary Goodbyes

A Few Hours Later-
You were fast asleep with Dean by your side. You could hear the faint snores coming from him. Slowly, you open your eyes and smile. Today is going to be a good day.
You roll over and get up. As you get up Dean re-adjusts and pulls the blankets up to his neck. You run your hand through your (hair color + length) and went to take a shower. When you get out, Dean was no where to be seen.
You finish towel drying your hair and hung it up on the shower curtain rack. Soon you decide to walk downstairs. When you get to the top of the stairs you see Dean and Sam with a duffle bag and a couple guns.

"Afternoon boys." You smile.

"You too." Sam says returning the smile. Dean kept quiet and had an upset smile on your face.
"Something wrong Dean?" You ask as you walked downstairs so you could get out of their way.

"I have to leave you alone here for a few days." Dean says.
"I'll be okay Baby." You said.
"I know but, I don't like you being alone." Dean sighed.
"Come on. It isn't like I don't know how to protect myself." You returned.
"I know but, I love you." He admitted. You smiled. He was so cute when he was worried.
"I love you too." You replied. He leaned down and kissed your cheek and you kissed his lips.
"Come back to me in one piece." You ordered.
"Will do (any nickname you've been called)." He said.
"See you two later boys." You said.
"Bye." They both replied at the same time.