3. Drunken Righteous Man

Three Months Later-
"God Damn it Dean!" Sam yells at his older brother with full rage. He was so furious that Dean wasn't acting like Dean.
"What? I mean come on! It's only a beer!" Dean yells back.
"My beer Dean!" Sam puffs under his breath. You huff as you tear out your ear buds from your ears.
"Both of you!" You broke up the boys.
"But (your name)." Sam started to break down. You shake your head.
"Your both drunk. Sammy, go yo your room and Dean, come with me." You ordered.
"Fine." Said Sammy as he stalked off to his room. You waited to talk until the Moose was out if the room.
"Dean." You said.

"(Your name)." Dean started to mock. You raised an eyebrow at the attitude. Dean realized what he'd just done and started to get nervous.
"I'm so sorry!" Dean apologized.
"Dean. I am not mad." You reply.
"I shouldn't have mocked you though.." He stumbles a bit toward you. You held your ground. He wrapped his arms around you and you knew what was about to happen.
He kisses you, not a normal little kiss but full on passionate. You lost yourself in the kiss. Once he broke it he let go of you and backed off. You on the other hand were starstruck.

"I love you, (your name)." He says.

"Go to bed, you're drunk." You half asked and half ordered.
"Only for you." He saluted and left the room.
"Dean." You said to yourself. Did he really mean it or did he just say that for attention? You left the room and went straight to bed.