6. Hey

A Few Days Later-
Sharpening knives you heard the faint sound of the old 67 Impala engine creeping up close. You sat down the knife you were working on and ran out the door. You saw Dean and Sam smiling at you as they put the car in park. You jogged up to the Driver's door and opened it.

"Hey Babe." He says as he got out.

"Hi Sweetheart." You returned. He hugged you and you buried your face in his shirt. You smiled as you inhaled the familiar musk.
He held your head into his chest and you up by the waist. Rocking you he carried you inside and sat down on the couch.

"I've missed you." He said.

"Ditto." You replied smiling. You couldn't help making a reference to 'Ghost', it was a decent movie. He smiled as he met your (eye color) eyes. He leans in like the wind and kisses you on the lips.
"You are so cute (your name)." He says. You start to blush and giggle.
"And you're handsome." You reply the compliment. He smiles and pecks your forehead. He brushes your bangs out of the way.
You lay your head on his chest and he tucks it underneath his chin. You listen to the sound of his steady heartbeat as it pounds.
Sam decided we should all watch a movie so he picked up one and put it in the slot. You wound falling asleep in Dean's embrace. It felt really nice and comforting.