Epilogue : You&I

March 14th 2017
Seoul, 19.20

I've been surviving living in central Seoul on my own for about a year with my own money and secretly living as Seokmin's girlfriend.

Having different schedules in relationship is hard, but it's even harder when your boyfriend often called you late night while you're in your deep sleep or trying hard to finish long-ass paperworks.

Seokmin always calls me at late night, sometimes texts me to checks that I have some time to talk with him. He often texts me good night too after he practiced with Seventeen --around 2-3 A.M. and I already slept. But well, I'm totally thankful that he still willing to spare his time with me rather than just left me hanging around waiting for him to text me back.

It reminds me of a funny story a while ago. Once he promised that if Sebong won at music show for the first time, he will ask the CEO to invite me to celebrate their first win with them. And he might introduce me as his best friend and even more (*cough* girlfriend *cough*).

On Pretty U promotion around May last year, they finally won their 'First Win' and as what Seokmin promised me, the CEO invited me for dinner to join Sebong's celebration. When I came over and joined their dinner, the boys seemed very pleased to have me between them and they're extremely supportive on me and Seok dating.

"Dokyeom-ah! don't you ever lose her like you've lost your earphone for the thousandth times! She's a keeper, don't ever take her for granted!" the leader, Coups-Oppa nagged while laughing.

"How the earth am I be able to lose her while she's this close with my heart?"

"Ey, Dokyeom-ah, stop it~" The boys bicker.

"You're not good at being cheesy, just stop it already."

"Please don't mind what I've said previously~"

Back to the current situation, this morning he told me that he sent some things in a package via delivery service. He said that it's his present for my birthday and some of them are stuffs that he bought back in Hongkong. I told him not to bought me anything (since I didn't expect anything anyway), but he insisted to bought me things along with stuffs for his Noona too.

But right now it's 7 P.M. and not even a single package arrived in front of my apartement door. I'm totally worried, but still trying to keep myself calm and trying hard not to call Seok and scold him for lying--

Oh. Here comes the doorbell.

I immediately ran to the door and open it eagerly. It's the delivery man, wearing a mask, black cap and a pair of glasses. He carries a damn huge blue rose bouquet along on his right hand with a box on the other.

"Ms. Kang... Jangmi...?"

I raises my eyebrows. "Um... No?"

"Eh? Isn't this Number 39?"

"It is, but maybe the sender wrote the wrong number."

"Ah... I see. Well, I'll have to look for her, I guess. Thank you-"

Before he can go further, I stopped him.

"Lee Seokmin-ssi, aren't you going in?"

Magically, he turns back at me and even if half of his face is covered woth mask, I can tell that he's smiling.

"I got caught."

"You did it on purpose, aren't you?" I giggle.

He hands me the bouquet and get in to my room. Whoa, these blue rose bouquet is definitely heavy but are pretty and smells great. He takes off his mask, cap, glasses and as soon as he put the box on the floor, he comes closer and hugs me tight.