Chapter 8

Chapter Eight:

I didn't even think my words over before they left my mouth. I didn't even know what I was saying until I heard them. I was surprised as he was.

"Ooh, kinky. I love when you talk dirty to me." I said with mirth in my voice.

He growled lowly in my ear, his body pressing further against mine, if that was even possible. In the process, I felt something hard poking against my lower back. It didn't take long to figure out what it was.

"If I were you, I'd choose my next words very carefully." His voice was low and gruff.

"Maybe I should make my words as dirty as you did." Just to tease him further, I stood on my tip toes and ground my ass into the manhood that he had threatened to show me on my first day here.

I was suddenly flipped around, my back now pressing against the cold, hard wall and my front molded against his. His eyes were glowing golden and I knew I was dealing with his wolf right now, not him. Good. His wolf was the only one who seemed to like me.

Before he could say anything, I spoke again. I already knew what he would have said anyways. He would have threatened to act if I didn't stop. What he didn't seem to grasp is that I wanted him to act, but I didn't think he ever would. "You're so beautiful." I mumbled. I knew my eyes were glazed over as I took in his handsome features. I stroked his cheek gently, feeling his dark stubble tickle against my fingertips.

His hard eyes softened considerably. They stayed golden, but were now smoldering and affectionate. He grabbed my hand from his cheek and intertwined our fingers, holding it softly against the wall above my head. His other hand was resting on my hip, stroking my skin through my t-shirt, which just seemed to be in the way at this point.

It seemed King Finnian was getting ready for bed as well. He was in a pair of boxers and nothing else. I don't know how I didn't realize he was shirtless earlier, but now that I had, it was all I could focus on. I couldn't see his abs, but I could feel how defined they were against my stomach. His chest was strong and tan, with a light dusting of hair across it. His arms were big and muscular, with thick veins running down the length of them. His hands were big and calloused, but still warm and soft against my own. He was literally the epitome of perfection.

"Men don't appreciate being called beautiful." He informed me. He didn't seem too upset at my word choice though. Instead, he was taking me in as I had been doing to him.

"Does sexy work better for you?" I whispered in his ear and nibbled on his ear lobe gently.

He groaned and dropped his head so it was resting against my shoulder. His hand tightened against mine. "Why are you making this so hard for me?" He whispered. I had barely heard him. I think he was talking to himself more than me. He didn't seem to expect a reply, but I gave him one anyways.

"I can tell I'm making something hard." I gave him a mischievous grin when he pulled his head from my shoulder and looked at me. He seemed surprised at first, but then he growled.

"You need to stop." He regarded me with hard eyes again. It didn't deter me.

"You need to take me to bed, King Finnian."

"I'm not joking. Stop. Now." He commanded. His commands didn't work on me like they did everyone else. My wolf saw him as our equal, not our superior. No other wolf could defy him openly like I was.

"I'm not joking either." I started pressing kisses against his chest. He was now at his full height, so I couldn't reach his face like I wanted. I settled for what was right in front of me.