chapter 24

Marks pov

Maddy hadnt come with me. I was so worried. I had just left her there. She didn't want to leave dans side. I understood why but she didn't have to be so sad. I mean yes she was going to be sad but i felt so bad leaving her there. At least i knew where she was. She was safe, for now. Zoe needed our help. I had to go and find her and then come back for maddy. Then we will get out of here. Out of this crazy place.
I wondered out of the room, regretting it, every step i took. I started to run. I turned a corner and right into foxy. I wasn't gonna scream like a girl. I kicked him and he made no reaction.
'Sh*t!' I cried to myself. His arms, outstretched, started coming towards me. I looked around for something but nothing. He started to close his arms and i ducked, just in the nick of time. They clashed together and i reversed. I ran back a little. He took a step towards me. I turned and ran back the way i had just gone. I dashed around a corner and closed a door behind me. I looked up and saw erin wondering. She looked up into my eyes.
'Mark.' She whispered. She buried her head into me as we embraced. She suddenly put her arms around my neck and pulled my head lower. Her sweet lips touched mine. They sucked a little. I pulled back, astounded.
'Erin...i..' I confusingly said. 'Im really sorry. I...i like...i kinda like ....m...maddy?!' I said and looked at her. I saw her jaw drop a little. Her eyes were wide and her hair flopped around her chin. She pointed at me and then at herself.
'Im..im so sorry, erin.' I said. I really didn't want to hurt her.
'But...but matt?! We were...we were matt and emily. We were mark...mark and erin...i...we...did that mean...nothing to you!?' She looked like she had just been scolded. Her eyes were filled with tears.
'Ma..ma..maddy....mark...marky..it doesn't ship well. Not like merin! I...how..how could you! I...i...' She wiped a tear, took a step back and turned around.
'Oh, by the way, zoe. She went..went looking for you. But she was taken. Springtrap. He took her. I saw...in the camera. There was nothing for me to do...i..uh...boys!' She cried and hurried off. She never liked running or any excersise come to that. I watched her half limp, half jog down the corridor. Her face was covered in her hands. I felt so bad. I called her name but she cast it aside. I followed her along a bit. She got to a door. She opened it and was greeted by freddy. I ran quickly over to her and slammed the door in his face. I grabbed erin and squatted down a little. She grabbed around my neck and hauled herself onto my back. I lifted up and ran down the corridor. We skidded around a corner. There was another door. I opened it and the numbers 6:00 kept flashing around my mind. I fell to my knees and erin fell off me. She lay limp on the ground. The door shut and we were trapped in a small room. I started to feel really dizzy as well and let myself fall into a deep sleep. I felt myself crash onto the ground and felt erins foot dig into my hip. That was it. We had done it...!