Chapter 12

~Reader POV~

When I woke up, the sun was shining through the windows. I checked the time on my phone and started panicking. 'I'm late, I'm late, I'M LATE!' I panicked in my head. I jumped out of bed but right when I did my mom walked through my door and into my room. "Hey, lay down, you're sick." She said while holding a bowl of soup in her hands. "W-what do you mean?" I asked, and right on time, I started to feel light headed. I quickly sat back down on my F/C bed. "Don't push yourself, okay?" My mom asked me while handing me the soup. "Okay." I said and started eating the soup.

When I was done, my mom took my bowl and made me take a spoon full (of sugar helps the) medicine. "Okay, go back to sleep." She said and I did as told.

~Adrien's POV~

When I got to school, F/N wasn't there. 'She's probably at home, she is sick...' I trailed off in my thoughts. "Hey, Adrien!" Nino walked up to me. "Where's you girlfriend?" Nino asked, walking up to me. I blushed at what he said. "Sh-she's not my girlfriend!" I told him, I can feel the heat in my cheeks. "Yeah, sure..." He trailed off, sarcasm laced in his voice. "Anyways, where is she?" He asked me again. "F/N is sick." I answered his question.

"Hey Adrien, hey Nino!" A female voice called. "Hey Alya. Hi Marinette!" Nino and I called to the two girls walking over to us. "Where's F/N?" Alya asked us. "Oh, she's sick." I answered the same question Nino asked. "Really? I hope she gets better." Marinette said commented. "I hope she dies." I heard a mumbled voice. I think everyone else heard it too. "Chloe, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Alya said facing the blonde. I shot Chloe a look telling her to go away. "Ugh," she said and left. "H-hey, Adrien?" A voice asked from behind me. It was Ava. "C-can I talk to you...alone please?" She asked me. "I'll be right back guys." I said to my friends and walked away with Ava.

"I'm sorry!" She yelled to me. We were at the side of the building. Tears were flowing out of her blue eyes. Her red hair was covering her face. "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." I told her and started walking away. I sighed and and told her where F/N lived. "You should go there and apologize to her." I said and walked away and into the school, class starts soon.

~TIIIIIIIIMMEE SKIIIIIIIP~

"Hey, where's there loser?" Chloe asked me as I walked into reading. "I thought you knew, after all, you did eavesdrop the conversation earlier." I told the blonde bluntly and walked to my seat. "I actually only heard what Marinette said." Chloe told me. "Chloe, please sit down." The teacher called out and she did as told. 

~Another TIIIIMMMEEEEE SKIIIIP~

~Reader POV~

I was playing on my phone in my bed since I couldn't really do anything else. "F/N!" My mom called to me. "Someone's here for you." She said while opening my door. 'How did she get here so fast?!' I thought to myself. I threw the covers off and put on my (F/C2) slippers. I walked down stairs to see Ava. "Wh-what are you doing here? How did you know where I live?" I internally panicked. "Adrien told me." She started, "I'm sorry!" She yelled. Tears were falling down her eyes like, if I didn't accept her apology, she would never forgive herself and break down. "I'm sorry for treating you like trash when I don't even know you!" She yelled again. "Hey, it's okay, please stop crying..." I said, being the very awkward person I am, I don't know how to help a crying person. "R-really?" She asked, sniffling a bit. "Yeah." I replied back. "You're n-not lying?" She asked, obviously wanting to make sure. "I'm not." I said a little annoyed but ended up laughing a bit at the end. "Thank you...and I know you're sick so I'll leave!" She said and left. "Have a good one!" I called to her.

I went back up to my room and right when I entered, my mom called me. "Ugh.." I groaned. Ryuu was eating everything in my food drawer. I went back down stairs to my mom. "Yeah?" I asked her. She walked towards me and checked my temperature. "Your fever went down a lot, I think you can go back to school tomorrow." She said and handed me some soup. "Thanks mom!" I said with a smile and sat down at the table to eat it. 

When I was done, I put my bowl in the sink and went back to my room. I laid down on my bed and immediately went to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAYYYEEE~ sorry for not updating...I've been exploring wattpad and yeah...sorry...

anywho... How was this chapter, was it good? Was it bad? Have any suggestions? Leave your thoughts down int he comments! :)

~otakume135

omfg, this is a shorter chapter... DX im sorry.

*turns into a cat and runs off with Cat Noir with my neko powers*