Chapter 24

This update is going to have some Halloween in it. Don't hate. Also gonna be a little longer than normal. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Halloween is so soon!" Nino exclaimed walking up to the little group of Marinette, Alya, Adrien, Nathaniel and myself. "Only a few days away!"

"We know, man," Adrien smiled, patting the boy's shoulder. 

"What are you guys going to be?"

"Salt."

Everyone turned to me, confused. 

"Sorry, I'll go..." I trailed off, turning around, but got stopped when Adrien put his hand on my shoulder, stopping me in my tracks. 

"Don't go! We'll help you with your costume, right guys?" He smiled as everyone agreed. 

"What are you guys gonna be?" I asked the group.

"Scarecrow," Nino replied.

"Vampire," Adrien smiled.

"Mummy," Alya smirked.

"Zombie," Mari smiled widely. 

"Ghost," Nathaniel said bluntly, but a small smile forming on his lips. 

"You're all going to be something spooky, and everything's taken," I complained. 

"Do a couple costume," Alya suggested, her eyebrows wiggling up and down. I blushed. 

"Yeah, you can be a vampire too!" Adrien wrapped an arm around my shoulders, causing me to blush more.

"I-I mean, I can be a-a grim reaper or something," I stuttered out. Everyone was quiet for a moment, thinking. 

"Okay."

"Yeah."

"Sure."

"Why not."

"Cool," I smiled, "I get to carry a scythe!" 

"You can be that one kid from the video where he's like "I'VE GOT THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE,"" Nino started, and I joined in, ""AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"" 

Everyone started laughing wildly, gaining weird stares from the students around us. 

"I love memes," we continued to laugh until Adrien got picked up. 

"Bye guys," he pecked my forehead before heading to the car. 

"Bye!" We all replied. 

"I'm gonna get going, see ya," I waved goodbye to them and walked away, back to my house.

"Woah."

That was all I could say. 

The entire house was decorated with spiders and cobwebs. Statues of witches, ghouls and clowns stood by the stairs. 

"Do you like it?" My mom asked. She was moving stuff around to make it look better. 

"Like it?" I paused, my mom's face looking sad for a second before I continued. "I love it!" I exclaimed, placing my bag down and walking around the house. 

"Where did you get all this stuff?" I asked, examining a fake eyeball in a jar. She looked at me before a voice came in.

"Hey, F/N," a man walked down from the upstairs room. 

"Who are you?" I asked, looking back and forth between him and my mom. 

"F/N, this is your dad," my mom said slowly, walking towards me. I stood silent before I grabbed my bag and ran upstairs to my room, locking my door.