Chapter 25

"Wait, what?" I looked at my parents in shock.

"I'm sorry honey but there's just no room in the house since your dad is back," my mom explained.

"For that reason, we're moving back to Lyon," my dad finished. I felt as if my whole world shattered. My friends, my boyfriend, my miraculous, what about them?

"Wh-when are we moving?" I asked quietly and cautiously, afraid that if I did anything else, I would break.

"Next week-" I cut my mom off.

"Next week? Isn't that too soon?" I yelled out as tears threatened the to flow out of my eyes.

"Sweetie, we only have a few days to get to the house," she explained, but I wouldn't listen. I ran up to my room and slammed my door shut when I entered. I walked over to my bed and fell on top of it, face first.

"UGH, I hate everything!" I yelled out. I walked over to my balcony and looked back into my room. I quickly grabbed my normal bag and put snacks in it. I looked at my kwami. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't be yelling about this."

"F/N, it's fine, everyone has their own ways to vent," Gray stated calmly. Ryuu was on top of my head, hugging it softly.

"You're going to be fine, think positively! You're gonna be able to see you old friends-" I cut Ryuu off.

"I didn't have any friends back in Lyon," I explained sadly. I looked down at my hands and sighed.

"Wanna go for a walk?" Gray asked.

"Or a fly?" Ryuu smirked.

"You know it!"

"Not elemental dragon though, please," Ryuu pleaded to me.

"Of course," I smiled up at him.

"Ryuu! Wings out!" With that, I ran out of my room and off of my balcony. I did a flip in the air before beginning to fly away from my house.

"Look there's Dragon Fire!" I heard someone call. I smiled and wave at the little boy that called out to me.

I passed the park and saw that Adrien had a photo shoot going on. I passed Marinette's house and bakery, Alya's house and Nino's house. I landed on a nearby roof as tears streamed down my face.

"I-I know, I just won't tell them!" I thought about that, "But then..." I cut myself off. "Fuck it."

After flying around for a while longer, I flew back to my house, landing on the balcony that led to my room. I quickly entered through the door and detransformed. I fell on my bed, and a few stray tears fell down my cheeks.

"You okay?" Ryuu asked from across the room, finding a way to the food drawer.

"Obviously she's not, you idiot," Gray shot back.

"No, no, I'm fine," I wiped my eyes and sat up.

"So, you're not gonna tell your friends that you're leaving?" Ryuu asked after swallowing a chunk of cookie.

"I mean-"

"You can't just leave them clueless though!" Gray shouted.

"I don't know how to tell them!" I cried out, tears streaming down my face.

"What about Adrien?" He asked, more calmly.

"What about him-" I cut myself off, knowing what Gray meant. "Oh..."

"Are you just going to break up with him?" Ryuu asked, flying over to Gray.

"I guess so," I stated quietly before getting off of my bed and to the bathroom, ending the conversation.