Chapter 21

~Reader POV~

I woke up to my mom yelling at me to wake up, she looked like she was on the verge of tears. 

"Mom?" I asked groggily, rubbing my eyes to wake up.

"F/N!" My mom exclaimed, hugging me tightly. "I was so worried!"

"Why- oh.." The memories of the fight flooded through my mind. I looked down at my ankle and sighed. 

"You have school tomorrow, go take a shower." My mom instructed me to put a garbage bag on my cast to make sure nothing happens to it.

~Time skip to after the shower because I'm me~

After my shower, I plopped on down on my bed and quickly fell asleep due to the fight I had earlier that day, which drained most of my energy. 

~Another time skip wooo~

I woke up an hour early and tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. I sighed and got out of my bed to get dressed for the day. I hopped on my good foot to my closet and dresser to get my outfit. A simple sweatshirt and jeans are what I decided to wear. I sat on my bed and looked at the two sleeping kwami for a few seconds before getting my phone to play some games and explore social media. 

After an hour passed, I finally got up and hopped to my crutches to head to the kitchen which was downstairs. 

"Gray, Ryuu, come on." I opened my bag for them to get in which they did. I could tell they were still very sleepy.

I slid down my stairs so I don't fall trying to use the crutches. Once I made it down, I walked over to the kitchen with the crutches. I reached up to get some cereal from the pantry, went to the fridge to get some milk, and got a spoon from the utensil drawer. When I sat down, I plugged my earbuds into my phone to listen to music. 

"What should I listen to?" I asked quietly to myself. After a few seconds of thinking, I remembered that someone recommended a musical to me. "Dear Evan Hansen, was it?" I looked it up on the search and clicked on a playlist then started to make my cereal. A few seconds passed and I wanted to cry. "Oh..." 

When I was done with my food and a few songs of the playlist, I left the house and headed to the school while listening to the musical. I felt my heart get stabbed many times. 

"Hey, (F/N)! (F/N)? (F/N)!" Someone called, I looked up from my wallowing self pity to see Adrien and took out an earbud. "What are you listening to?" I gave him an earbud.

"Stay strong, my friend," I told him and he gave me a questioning expression. I made a stabbing motion to my heart with a frown.

"Oh.."

"Yeah."

"Hey, guys, what are you listening to?" Nino walked over to a sight of an almost crying Adrien and me patting his back. "What's wrong with him?"

"Sad musicals. Sadness. Let me just cry.." Adrien replied to Nino's question and leaned his head on my shoulder while I pat his head. 

"Oh..." Nino took a picture of us. 

"Delete that!" I yelled at him. 

"Aww, that's so cute!" Alya walked over with Marinette and someone new. Nathaniel. They were looking at Alya's phone. 

"You two are so adorable," Marinette commented. 

"UGH!" I hid my red face in my hands. 

"What are you listening to?" Nathaniel asked.

"Dear Evan Hansen," Adiren answered, his voice muffled from looking down. 

"It's a very sad musical," I commented quickly.

"I needed feels anyway," Alya said and took out my earbud and put it in her ear.

"Hey! I was listening to that!" I pouted and glared at her. 

Adrien took his head from off my shoulder and laughed slightly, taking a picture of me. 

"Why does everyone want to take a picture of me?" I yelled in frustration. 

"You're adorable, that's why." The blond pecked my cheek, causing me to turn into a tomato and everyone else to laugh. 

"You guys suck!" I clenched my fists at my side. 

Nino whispered something to Marinette, Alya, Nathaniel and Adrien causing everyone but the blond to laugh, he also turned into a tomato. 

I gave Adrien a confused gaze, he shook his head. Everyone else laughed again. I realized what Nino might have said. 

"You-- I'm heading to class, see you guys there." I entered the school with a red face, by the time I got to my locker, my blush had calmed down. I put what I needed to away and headed to class. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shorter chapter so that way I can say "Yeah, I updated!"

For most of writing, I was listening to the musical and I stg I almost cried most of the time. 

My dad came home and "Anybody Have a Map?" was playing and he was dancing and I was like "wtf dad?" 

Then I had to turn down the volume. Thanks a lot, dad. :/

I kind of have a set up for the rest of the story. I don't know if there's going to be a sequel though. I'm not gonna give my ideas away, either.

How was this chapter? Was it good? Was it bad? Have any suggestions? Leave your thoughts down in the comments!

Have a good day/night!!

~otakume135