Chapter 23

After being stuck with a broken ankle for a few weeks, I got the news that I was finally able to get the cast off soon. 

"Guys! Guys? Uhh..." I stared at my group of friends who were all staring down at Nino's phone. "What're you guys looking at?" I asked them while expecting not to be heard. 

"Who do you think Dragon Fire could be?" Alya asked out of the blue. 

"F/N!" Nino yelled after Alya finished her statement, "Who do you think Dragon Fire could be?" 

I felt my face getting hot and my palms were getting sweaty. My stomach was queasy and I felt sick all of a sudden. 

"I don't know," I answered surprisingly calmly. 

"Are you okay?" Marinette asked, "You look sick."

"Are you sick again?" Adrien asked, putting a hand on my forehead. I backed away quickly. 

"Y-yeah, I'm fine! But, guys! Guess what!" I smiled while everyone looked confused. 

"You're getting a dog?"

"I wish."

"You're becoming famous?"

"I wish."

"You're leaving us?"

"I wi- wait, no, I don't wish that, I'm not leaving."

"What is it?" Nathaniel asked, straight to the point but curious.

"I'm getting the stupid cast off!" I said cheerily while pointing to the cast.

"About time! You had that on for forever!" Alya stated.

"I know right?" I laughed. 

"That's amazing!" Marinette exclaimed, a smile was plastered to all of their faced, one on mine as well. 

We continued talking for a few more minutes. The topics of Ladybug, Cat Noir and Dragon Fire popped up as well as others. Adrien held me in his arms every few minutes. Soon, the bell rang, telling us we had to head to class. 

"I'm so bored!"  I exclaimed at lunch and threw my forehead on the table in front of me. 

"Why?" Alya asked, laughing.

"I don't know, I just am," I groaned, looking up with my chin still on the table. 

I really did not understand why I was so bored, I just was, and was also really tired. 

"F/N, you okay?" Adrien walked by, ruffling my hair. I sat up and stretched. 

"Yeah, sure," I yawned. Adrien sat down next to me and handed me a cup with a cover on it and a straw sticking out the top. I looked up at him confused. 

"Just drink from it," He smiled, a hint of mischievous intent in his eyes. I thought nothing of it and took a drink from it anyway.  I gagged and spit it out in one of Alya's paper napkins. Nino, who was behind Adrien laughed. 

"I told you it would work!" He exclaimed and continued to laugh. I glared at the two of them and looked around. 

"Where's Mari- oh my gosh  that tasted terrible it's still there!" I cut myself off and complained to the three, taking a drink from the water bottle in front of me. 

"Hey!" Alya glared at me, "That's mine!"

"Sorry..." I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly. "I was dying inside..." I trailed off. 

Adrien looked around, "Where is Marinette?"

"Hey, guys, sorry I'm late!" A familiar voice yelled out. 

"Speak of the devil," I spoke out, amused. 

"What?" She asked us.

"Where were you?" Alya asked.

"Helping Nathaniel with some homework," She answered.

"We all know what that means," Nino joked and the rest of us, minus Marinette, laughed. She blushed a dark red after a minute, finally understanding the joke. 

"Nino, you're a douche!" I laughed out while patting Mari's head. 

"I know," he laughed back. 

The bell soon rang, making us retreat back to our lockers then to our next classes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I give you all the right to kill me. I stg I'm so sorry for not updating sooner. School started and I've been super busy lately and I'm sorry. 

I'm thinking about getting up a Halloween chapter soon so I can fulfill something.

How was this chapter? Was it good? Was it bad? Have any suggestions? Leave your thoughts down in the comments!

~otakume135