8- Whose pants are on FIRE? Mine or Yours???

Chapter 8

12:58 pm…

Thank God I arrived two minutes earlier.

It was only a few seconds after I sat down in a corner table of BGB, when I saw Matt entering the shop.

You see, I strategically chose a place where I can see those entering that easily. There were a lot of variations of people entering and exiting those doors, but everything dimmed and turned black and white; because as soon as my eyes notoriously landed on him and all his hot glory, my heart did that flipping thing. Just like when Todd smiles at me...only, this was a bigger and louder thud thud thud which I could feel.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. He was definitely a sex-god.

He looked across the whole place to find me.

Let me just say that there were a LOT of other girls hanging out at the place, and boy did I feel my blood boil as soon as I heard the first giggles which quickly turned into soft purring and mewling. Those skanks! Trying to steal my, my, my.....My WHAT exactly? Ugh. Hello dreamer... There was no way he could really like, like me. Of course, he did not hate me.  He liked me... But not that like. Okay I'm definitely babbling nonsense now. 

OH GOD. I was caught deep in my thoughts; I did not even notice him being that near to me already.

I felt the whole room stop as he walked towards me, with a smile on his face.

There was an annoying buzz in my ears as he came nearer and nearer to the seats and well... to me.

I just sat there, probably with my mouth wide open.

Nice, he’ll definitely want me so bad after seeing me look like that. NOT. 

“Looking hot now aren’t we?” Says the very definition of hotness? I blinked my eyes at him with innocence.

The inner me wanted to protest, I was nowhere near hot, but I let it slide. If he sees me as hot, let him be.

“Thanks, you’re not too shabby yourself.” That earned me a laugh.

I was just hoping he wouldn’t detect the blush my traitorous cheeks were showing. I was almost sure that I look like a very ripe tomato now, ready for harvest, or ketchup, or tomato juice. Whatever. 

“So, lunch huh? I’m so glad you could come, given that my invite was only on short notice.” Oh, don’t worry. I am beyond glad that you asked me to come.

“Yep. Don’t worry a bit. It’s no bother at all. Really.” I tried giving him my most convincing smile.

Oh, it almost slipped my mind! It’s probably a big bother to Todd, and to my conscience, at that.

“So, what do you like to eat? The usual?” The amusement on his face was as obvious as he raised his eyebrows at the menu and looked at me then back at the menu.

“What?” Great. Now only four-letter words could come out of my mouth. Blame that dazzling smile of his. I totally did not expect it.

Oh! And did I mention that when he smiles, my heart skips a beat and I find it hard to force sentences out of my mouth? Oh yeah I think I said something along the lines. So I just nodded. Words were stuck, remember?

“Uh-huh.”

He took that as my answer and called the attention of a waiter.

After he gave our orders, he glanced back at me.

“Listen, I was thinking about us these past few days and I’m kind of hoping that we could sort of date, exclusively.”

Say what? Exclusive-dating, as in, exclusive-dating?? My jaw instantly dropped from my mouth, and down to the floor. No I’m just kidding. But it did drop quickly.