𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Yoongi woke up to the annoying ray of light hitting his pale face. He groaned in discomfort. He slowly sat up, his eyes trying to focus on his surroundings.

Suddenly there was a loud sound as if someone fell. It could be heard from the door next door. Some yelling could be heard too. He sighed

'just great, do I have to wake up to this every morning?'

He removed the blanket off his body. he sat up and let out a loud yawn, stretching his arms.

With heavy footsteps he made his way to the kitchen. The cold floor greated him when he entered the basic looking room.

Once again a loud sound could be heard from the other side of the wall. a voice yelled once again, this time he realized that the voice belonged to hoseok. As yoongi was pouring the milk into his bowl, the fire alarm of the next room turned off.

"MOTHERFUCKER I TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN'T COOK" Hoseok yelled, probably to Jimin.

"I'M SORRY J-HOPE"

There was a brief silence before jimin yelled again

"HOBI SAY SOMETHING"

'J-hope? Hobi? What kind of nicknames are that?'

'You should be talking, your nickname is suga and agust- d for fucks sake'

'Shut up'

The yelling died down and Yoongi could finay eat his now soggy cereal in peace and quiet.

A couple minutes later, Namjoon entered the room his hair all messed up and dark bags under his eyes.

"Morning" Namjoon mumbled.

"Morning Namjoon" Yoongi greeted back, the same tone as Namjoon's.

The black haired male finnished his breakfast and headed back to his bedroom. After he finnished all his business and got ready, he once again left the warm comfort of his bed.

The older male left the small apartment, carrying his black man bag on his shoulder.

Jimin came out the door, a mischievous smirk on his face, Yoongi seemed to notice that the boy has dyed his hair another color, the bright red color was now gone.

"Daddy, hurry up!" the now sliver haired boy whined. The black haired boy raised his eyebrow, quite surprised of how the younger called Hobi daddy.

'Oh now you call him Hobi? How cute'

'huh?' Yoongi thought, once again talking to himself, not realizing what the called the cute boy.

'First, you call him Hobi and now you called him cute, I feel like someone's falling in love~'

'I never called him that, go away you shit.'

Hoseok came out the door, wearing very tight leather pants, and a loose whiteㅡalmost see through blouse.

"Jimin, I'm so uncomfortable!" he whined.

"No, you look sexy as hell~" Hoseok gave Jimin a weird look.

"Sexy my ass" Jimin walked behind Hoseok, and stared at his ass.

"Yeah you right, that ass be poppin" Hoseok scoffed.

"Fuck off, motherfucker"

"That ain't nice daddy~!"

"Oh my lord! I swear to my fucking lord and savior, if you don't shut up the next thing you'll see is your own fucking grave"

"Your lord and savior needs to give you some chill" Hoseok cracked his knuckles." Yoongi tried to not laugh, their argument very amusing.

"Park Jimin"

"Yeah that's my name, don't use it that much"

"You motherfucker, I hope you the fucking worst you little fuck, can you juST SHUT UP YOU FUCKING LITTLE FUCK, YOU SHORT ASS LOOKING FUCKING FUCK, I AM SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT. TRY THAT SHIT WITH ME ONE MORE TIME AND YOU WILL BE CATCHING THESE FUCKING HANDS. PARK FUCKING JIMIN" Hoseok was breathing hard, Yoongi was at the verge of dying of laughter.

Hoseok stormed out of the apartment halls once he locked the door of their shared place. Jimin calling after him.

"Daddy don't go~! Cum back~"

'these two are very interesting' Yoongi laughed to himself, probably never forgetting what he just witnessed, and with that he headed to school.