𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Hoseok moved back and forward non stop. He was clearly nervous, ever since the deal he has been on the edge. It's been 3 days ever since the talk between the two.

He had succeeded in avoided Yoongi, today was Thursday and he was walking back home alone, Jimin seemed to find someone to stay after school to practice with.

Jungkook was him name. They both have gotten quite close, and the be frank he ships the both males.

He walked past the same little park from a couple days ago, he noticed a black haired boy, Yoongi. Hoseok gathered all the courage to walk to the older, someone grabbed him from his waist and turned him around.

He gasped in surprise as he faces the boy. He sighed in annoyance, realizing who the person was.

"what do you want, Taehyung?"  his foot was tapping against the pavement, annoyance flashed against his delicate features.

"aww baby don't be that way" Taehyung said pulling Hoseok closer.

"boi back the fuck up" Hoseok pushed Taehyung away, he surely didn't want the boy any closer.

"You never told me your name, baby boy" Hoseok rolled his eyes, losing his patience very easily.

"I could be your hyung for all you know" he stated avoiding the question or pretty much ignoring it.

"I'm 20" Hoseok chuckled confusing the younger.

"Yeah I'm definitely your hyung"

"ah what's your name, I don't even know it!"

"ah why would I tell you!? you just want to get inside my pants!"

"I'm offended!" Taehyung said a pout on his face and he placed his hand over his chest.

"That's the point you dumbshit" Hoseok said, he was so done with the younger, with his index finger and middle finger he pinched the bridge of his nose.

They continued to argue, this time Yoongi noticed the both males, noticing hoseok. The unknown boy still had his hands placed against Hoseok's waist.

Yoongi glared, his face burning.

'take your hands of him' he growled.

"Yah take your dirty hands off me!"

"Tell me your name and I will!"

"It's Hoseok, but to you it's just Hoseok hyung" the other boy smiled.

"oh hyung?"

"what?"

"so do you want to go on a date with-"

"no"

"but-"

"I don't care"

"Hoseok I-"

"Hoseok hyung" he corrected, emphasising hyung.

"Fine hoseok hyung, would-"

"no is no"

"YAH HYUNG STOP INTURPUTING ME"  the older chuckled.

"okay what do you want?" Taehyung  sighed.

"Finally, I want to ask you out" Taehyung smiled, his eyes holding a mischievous look.

"yeah I heard you the first time and my answer was no" Taehyung pouted.

Yoongi watched the scene unfold, suddenly he locked eyes with Hoseok. The younger was giving a pleading look, as if he was asking for help.

"why's that babe?" Taehyung didn't seem to give up. His hands once again making their way to hoseok's waist. Yoongi sat up making his way towards the two boys.

"Because I have a boyfriend" Hoseok stated quite quickly, wishing for Yoongi to hurry.

"oh really?"

"Yes"

"So where is he?" Taehyung smiled not seeming to believe his elder, but soon his whole body froze as he heard a voice behind him.

"I'm right here" Yoongi said a serious tone in his voice. Making shivers run down Taehyung's spine.

"Hoseok t-this is your boyfreind?" Yoongi heart accelerated he felt his body become like jello, but his face didn't change one bit.

He grabbed Hoseok and pulled him closer to himself. He intertwined his hands with Hoseok's larger ones and smirked at the unknown boy.

"Yes I am, is there a problem with that?"