十四

y'all seungjun is my secret weapon~ *evil face*

seungjun noticed a short black haired male glaring at his way, at first he ignored it. after some time, the realization hit himㅡ the glare was supposed to be for him. a feeling of discomfort hit him hard, he simply tugged the hem of his shirt.

"hoseok? there is this short midget glaring at me right behind you" hoseok turned around, to find himself making eye contact with yoongi. he immediately turned around and took a hold of seungjun's arms.

"is he your boyfriend?" that caused hoseok to quickly let go if his arm, he swung his arms around, delicately placing his bottom lip between his pearl white teeth.

"b-boyfriend?! no, pshh" seungjun have him a strange stare, but soon a small smirk painted its way to his face.

"really? you sure about that? cuz it looks could kill, I will probably be dead by now" the tall boy said, laughing a bit.

"he totally jealous" his eyes held a mischievous look, he was obviously planning something and it probably wasn't a good thing.

"let's make him even more jealous" he stated a smirk on his face. Hoseok was shocked to say, he just met the man for goodness sake.

"but we've just me--" seungjun hugged him, wrapping his hands a little too close to the other's ass.

"seungjun!" he exclaimed, clearly embarrassed. he could hear the small, yet evil chuckle that the boy made and that honestly scared the shot out of him.

"relax Hoseok! This all a part of the plan." hoseok felt uneasy, he did feel a pair of eyes burning his back.

he was so dead.