𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

i can't decide if this is long or not

Yoongi entered his first class, already dreading it. It was a class to help improve your singer-songwriting skills. Which Yoongi was confident enough to say that he didn't need.

As the tall and handome teacher explained some of the basic stuff to the students, someone entered the class room their face held a relived expression.

"Ah you must be the new student? Jung Hoseok?" The orange haired nodded, the boy seemed to be quite nervous, he was holding onto his bag, and his fingers played with the strap.

"Don't stand there, go sit down. Anywhere is fine" Mr. Bang said.

Yoongi eyes trailed from the desk filled with small drawings to the male. Who seemed to have sat next to the youngest student and his beloved friend, Jeon Jungkook.

Hoseok smiled at the younger, recieveing one in return. Soon after the lesson began once again. Hoseok paid attention, but soon afterwards started to talk with Jungkook.

By the end of the class, both were very touchy and laughing. Yoongi didn't seem to notice that he glared at Jungkook everytime he put his hands on Hoseok.

'YAH! why does he keep touching him, doesn't he like Taehyung?'

He thought to himself, at this point he was beyond annoyed. He didn't seem to notice that this certain feeling is something that he barley felt beforeㅡthis feeling was so, forein. Jealousy he didn't want to accept it, because he certainly knows why very wellㅡhe just decided to ignore it, at least for now.

He left the boring class and made himself to the other, hoping that he didn't have to see Hoseok for all his classes.

He was wrong, Hoseok was in all of his classes exept one. ONE!?!

He was very happy when he didn't see the happy boy. He sighed in relive as the last bell rung. He slowly, but tiredly walked to the front gate, his foot scraping against the floor once in a while.

As he walked back home, he noticed two other familiar males walking together. They were talking and giggling.

"Ah Jimin! I forgot to tell you!" Hoseok slightly raised his voice.

"What?"

"In the morning this boy, Kim Taehyung I believe that was his name" He paused, Yoongi scrunched his perfect arched eyebrows, clearly confused.

'What? What did Taehyung do?'

"Well anyway, he pinned me against the lockers and called me baby boy and because I rejected him he said 'Just watch me princess, you'll fall for me in no time. You'll be begging for my attention' " Hoseok explained, imitating Taehyung's voice.

"OH MY GOD HE PINNED YOU???!?!?'

'He pinned him against the lockers??!?!?!'

The silver haired said or more like squealed. He jumped up, holding his face with his hands.

"Omg YASS baby fuck it up~" Jimin said as soon as he said those words, Hoseok have him a look filled with disgust.

"Ew what the fuck? Fuck nah, I ain't gonna date a fuckboy. I rather die than date him" Jimin smirked.

"Ohh so you're saving yourself for Yoongi?"

Yoongi's eyes widened.

"w-what?!?" Yoongi covered his mouth, Jimin and Hoseok look back and see a surprised Yoongi.

Jimin squeaked running away out of fear. Now Hoseok and Yoongi were left alone, the sun was slowly setting.

"Ah um, you shouldn't listen to what he says, he's really dumb ya know?" he let out an awkward laugh.

"Uh yeah"

"Yeah..." The silence was very uncomfortable silence. Both the makes avoided each others eyes.

"Just a question? Why did he say that?"

"I told you he was dumb, he says those kind of stuff all the time" Hoseok said, quietly just enough for Yoongi to hear

"He does? Do you perhaps have a crush on me?" Beyond this point, Yoongi felt hot, the butterflies in his stomach made him feel as if he was going to burst laughing any moment.

"N-No"

"Do you perhaps want me to be your boyfriend?" He didn't know what this sudden feeling of confidence came from.

Hoseok smirked, surprising Yoongi. Grabbing the hem of Yoongi's shirt, bringing him closer.

"What about you huh? Do you want to date me?" Hoseok's lips were very close to the other males'. Yoongi gulped, licking his dry lips.

Hoseok's eyes widened, finally realising his actions. He let go of Yoongi's shirt, backing away, his face incredibly red.

"Ah so I'm right, you DO have a crush on me"

"Yes, I do" Once again, Hoseok turned into a different personㅡfeeling confident. The older boy stayed quiet.

"I will make you mine, Yoongi"

Yoongi's eyes shined, sparked with interest and disbelief. This was absoultely unbelievable. His face couldn't contain the small smile that broke free. The male almost laughed, but managed to stop it by biting his inner check.

"Let's start again shall we? I'm Jung Hoseok" The said man smiled, his perfect set of pearly white teeth showing, a very small (but noticeable) dimple appeared shortly.

"but you can call me your future boyfriend" The laugh that Yoongi tried so hard to contain, escaped. A cute, but quiet laugh made its way to Hoseok's ears. The younger almost melted into a puddle of his own feels. The laugh was so cute, despite it being a very quiet one.

"Yeah right, 'future boyfriend', whatever floats you boat mate."

The younger was a tad bit dissapointed as he observed the way Yoongi's voice was laced with sarcasm, but also by the way the older put quotation marks around future boyfriend.

"What? You don't think I can do it?" In a matter of seconds his expression turned serious.

"Do what?" Hoseok's lips curved and carved into a small, but cocky smirk. The confusion of Yoongi's voice gave the younger a bit of a confidence boost.

"Make you fall in love with me" Yoongi looked at Hoseok with an unreadable expression.

"Don't make me laugh." Hoseok gave Yoongi a smile which made the elder a bit afraid. He clearly was able to see the mischief in that smile.

"Trust me, I'll make you fall for me in no time"

"I'll love to see you try" Yoongi responded quickly.

"Give me a month and I'll make you fall in love with me, and if I fail then I'll leave you alone and never bother you again, Deal?"

Hoseok extended his hand, the older grabbed it and they shook hands.

"Deal" Yoongi said not realizing that this may be the biggest mistake he will ever make.

but something inside Yoongi said that this was a good decision, one that he won't regretnow and never.