Erza Scarlet

You were enjoying the two idiots fighting each other. One throwing fire and the other throwing ice, it looked like some sort of show. You found it sort of entertaining until you heard a slam from the main doors and a booming voice echoing through out the whole guild saying 

"ENOUGH!"

 Everyone turns their head to find a Red headed girl with armor on and a blue skirt. You were unsure of her name. You returned your attention to the one with pink hair and the stripper. All of sudden you saw them acting as if they were best friends. 

"Didn't know red head here was part of the guild. I thought she was a rude neighbor." 

You say out loud for Erza to hear and chuckle a little.. The pink hair one went behind you whispers into your ear,

 "You shouldn't say that, she'll put you in a world of pain! Trust me!" 

You scoff thinking he is bluffing, replying 

"I'm scared of nothing!"

Loud enough for her to hear. Then you felt something knocking on your head. You turn your head and saw the Red haired woman with a smirk on her face. She sternly stated,

 "Scared of nothing you say? Then fight me!"

You chuckle and shrugs. You gotten up from your seat facing her, having your powers at the ready to attack her. The blue cat at your side shook his head and simply said,

 "R.I.P (y/n) We barely knew them." 

The rest of the guild already knew that you lost the battle. But as for you, you believed that you had a chance to defeat her. The red haired woman used some sort of magic that changed her outfit and weapons as well. She smirked at you and you simply had a smirk on your face. She held up her sword and dashed at you, but you moved out of the way quickly throwing up a table and blast it at her with (Preferred magic).

You and Erza was at neck and neck, neither of you could land a hit on each other being hours into the fight. Both of you barely standing. Exerted all your energy but with some hope left in you, you try to blast her once more to have some sort of damage on her. Alas, only if you were quicker. By the time you thought it reached her, she was gone. 

"What?! Where did she go?!" 

To your surprise she was above your head landing on you, with you on the floor and having her feet on your back. 

"Never mess with Erza Scarlet! Now what is your name opponent? After all.. you did put up quite a fight."

Once you had a good look at her, ready to tell her your name. What you saw was a red haired warrior named Erza, you couldn't tell what feeling you had in your chest but you assumed it was wanting to be better than her in fighting. Nothing big.

"The name is (Y/N) used to be part of (your favorite guild)." 

Erza nodded her head and responded with,

"Huh nice name and I assumed you saw Grey and Natsu about to fight once more correct?"

You nod your head in agreement. Natsu yelled from the back,

"Well, before I die by Erza, I would like to say... YOU'RE A DAMN SNITCH!" 

You laughed, and chuckling a bit, trying to gain your breath. You responded with, 

"Thank you, I try to be one."

 Natsu growls and dashes at you, ready to burn you into a crisp. Until a girl with blonde hair got in his way.

"Natsu! Don't burn the new-comer now! Where are your manners?!"

"But I don't want to catch a beating by Erza!"

You roll your eyes and chuckle. Natsu looked over at your direction and stated

"I'll get you back for this (Y/N)!"

You laugh and nodded your head stating,

"Yeah yeah sure you will pinky. Sure you will."