Mini quest (Part 1)

(Ok so I didn't expect so much likes on this story, so for the sake of everyone's sanity Imma make another part XD UR WELCOME)

So it was another day at the guild, you and Erza are just chilling around the guild with everyone else. You have two kids named Carmelia and Nick. The rest of the guild found out. Natsu just tilted his head saying "Well, aren't they adorable-" Until Nick bit on Natsu's hand. Natsu yelled "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE LITTLE BRAT IS BITING MEEEEE!!!!!!" He ran around the guild yelling "GET IT OFF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Nick just laughing the whole way through, while Lucy was shaking her head saying "Well for someone who is a salamander, you're sure a cry baby." Erza nodded her head saying "You better believe it Lucy." You laugh a bit, then you yell saying "Ok ok Nick that's enough before you decide to rip off Natsu's hand off" Nick let go of Natsu's hand and Natsu looked, and with so much pain, he got onto his knees saying "Grey!!!" Grey groaned and looked at him saying "What do you want dude?" Natsu whimpered saying "Can you freeze my hand until it feels better?" Grey freezed his hand, until it felt completely numb. Natsu sighed nodding his head at Grey. Grey rolled his eyes, and looked at Carmelia. Carmelia had the most beautiful eyes, Grey ever laid upon. It had a shiny red on one side and purple on the other. Grey looked at you saying "Can I keep her?!" You glare at Grey saying "No, my kids my rules. And if you dare do something stupid, all is gonna be left is ice bits. YOU HEAR ME?!" Grey looked down with a puppy look saying "Ok (Sir/Madam/ *Or whatever title you prefer to put in*)" Erza just chuckled saying "Well it looks like I'm raising (Y/N) and Nick to be like me. And as for Carmelia... well I have no clue, but I bet it's gonna be awesome!" Nick giggled and hugged Erza. You go back and sit down saying "Phew well I never thought having kids would be this hard." Erza just chuckled and wrapped her arm around you. You snuggle on her tired. You were about to go to sleep until the door kicked open. Startled you blasted the wall to only make a hole in it. As well hitting Grey, to the point he was out cold. Natsu was laughing like hell, saying "WEAK ASSSS!!!!!" But it was only Jellal coming through the door. Jellal came in like he was the best thing in the room, Erza rolled her eyes saying "What do you want Jack ass? You came and ruin the moment." Jellal looked at Erza then Jellal gave you a menacing look. You glare back saying "Issue man?" He nodded his head saying "Yea... you got my girl, mind giving her back?" You growl saying "Fat chance, I won her fair and square. Now if you wanna go.." You charge up your blast saying "Well you got another thing coming!" You blast him, but you kicked up a lot of dust so,  you wait until it was cleared until you found him, holding Erza hostage! Jellal smirked and said "Well, it was nice for a drop in but now I'll take my prize and leave Ta ta!" Erza bit his arm, where he yelled and dropped her.  You run to catch her in your arms. He growled saying "I didn't want to do this..." He whistled and Millianna,  Sho, and Wally came in busting through the walls and windows! The whole guild hall was in a mess fighting off the gang. Gray thought he had to hide the kids. But actually they were gone! Gray looked and saw Sho infront of him. Sho was about to upper cut Gray in the face until, Gray froze Sho's hand and round house kicked him. He ran to Natsu, to help him. You were going one on one with Jellal, for Erza. Erza would help if she wasn't drained of her power. Cause of Jellal since he always has something up his sleeve. So Erza grabbed the nearest thing that could count as a sword and it was two vs one...

(yea, I'm the devil so... CLIFF HANGER :D)