Mini Quest 2

Erza smirked saying "Jellal you know you can't win.. So drop it!" You look around for anything you can distract Jellal with, you found a rock and you throw it at Jellal's head. He rubs his head saying "Ow.. What was that for?" You smile saying "Well I guess you should lay your hands off my woman then.." Jellal growls and looks around saying "Where is Erza?" You smirk saying "None of your business." You run up to him and upper cuts him. He falls over, but gets back up saying "You think that will stop me? I will steal Erza from you!" You growl blasting him from different points saying "I worked too hard to get up to this point!" You run up to him hitting him right in the eye. He holds his eye saying "GOD DAMN IT! MY FREAKING EYE!" You smirk, having (Whatever power you wanted) in your hand, looking at Jellal saying "This is for Erza." You punch him down to the ground, pin him down and repeatedly punching him, at first it felt good. Until everyone looked at you like a nut job. You look around silently. Until you spoke saying "Hey don't blame me, he's the one who asked for it!" Natsu sighed saying "(Dude/Dudette *Or whatever pronouns you would like to put in here*) You seriously need a grip on life right now." You sigh saying "Yeah, I don't know about that since I'm married to a crazy woman but, that's just me." Grey chuckled a bit, then looked around saying "Damn... we trashed up the guild REALLY badly." You shrug saying "I don't care really.. I don't care how bad it is, as long I'm with you guys and my family, it's all good in my book." Everyone smiles and it was a 50 people group hug. It was sweet for 0.03 seconds until it felt hot and it felt like they were about to choke you. You try to get out from under and crawl out and take a deep breathe saying "HUGS ARE NOW ONLY 0.02 SECONDS LONG CAUSE YOU GUYS ALMOST KILLED ME!" Everyone laughs, but now you look around for Erza and your kids. You start panicking and start running around the guild for them. Lucy goes up to you asking "What's wrong?" You look at Lucy saying "Spread the word to find Erza,Carmelia, and Nick! They are gone! So do me a favor and set up a search party for them!" Lucy nods her head and goes tell the guys. You run on the tables and out the door, running around the whole town for them. You were on a solo mission for them. You try to think where they could be? You start running faster, regardless how tired you were. Without them your life meant nothing so continue running until night fall. You ran and ran thinking to your self "They have to be here somewhere?!" You ran out the town and into the woods, that's where the real search began. You hopped on trees and went from branch to branch on different trees just to find them. You look around until you find something or someone with red head with two kids, one red head and the other (your H/C). Your eyes widen, jumping down near the thing or them. You look until you realize it's just a bush with, some of their hair caught on it. You look straight ahead and started running again. You kept on thinking of Erza, Carmelia and Nick. You kept on going just for them, then you found some bushes with some cloth on it and a little teddy bear. You look at it until, a cry in the distance breaks your train of thought. You think to your self "It has to be them!" You ran fast you can, and found Nick and Carmelia's cute faces. You yell out "Erza! Please stop!" Erza looks back and sees you and she stops. She runs up to you and hugs you tightly saying "Thank god you are here!" You hug Erza tightly asking "Why did you run off? I know very well this is not what you would do." She looks at Carmelia and Nick saying "I was thinking about them, wondering what if Jellal got them instead of me.. I would rather die and never meet you then let him have at them." You nod your head and look at Carmelia and Nick saying "Now, I found a doll and who does that belong to?" Nick and Carmelia takes the doll and holds on to it's limbs and hugs you saying "Thank you (Mommy/ Daddy/ *Whatever parental title you may prefer*)!" You hug them saying "Your welcome darlings." You kiss them both on the cheek saying " Now how about going back to the guild?" Erza nods her head and jumps on your back. You almost fell over, but you kept your balance asking "What was that for?!" Erza kisses your cheek saying "I kinda sprained my ankle while running." You nod your head, so you put Carmelia and Nick down and walk slowly with them, carrying Erza on your back, back to the guild sighing in relief, knowing that they are ok. Now, your next job was to round up everyone saying "I found them!" You sigh in stress, whimpering on the inside.