Quest

Natsu and Grey rolled their eyes and looked at you. You were relaxing on the table until you caught their gaze. You looked at them and asked them,

"..What?"

"Pinky? Really? How un-creative can you be?"

You chuckle and shrugs, responding with

"Very..Same with stripper here."

Natsu looks back at Grey then looks back at you, responding with,

"Actually everybody calls him that.. At the least you haven't seem with his-"

Lucy barges in between of you and Natsu.  She would slap cover Natsu's mouth shut. You blink in semi-shock and ask Lucy,

"Was... Was that really necessary?" 

Lucy nods her head and looks back at you. She responds with,

"Look it's best if you find out what he meant on your own.. Okay?"

You look the other way and shrugs. Not really interested in why. Lucy turns around and has her hand out, saying

"Name's Lucy Heartfillia. And you?"

"Name's (Y/N)"

You took her hand and shook it. You gotten up from your seat and puts your hands in your pockets. She would look at you and notice your height.

"Wow you're really (Tall/Short)."

You would sigh and respond with,

"Yes Yes I'm aware."

She would respond with,

"No no! it's not a bad thing! I didn't mean it like that.. just that I never seen somebody that's not my height..."

You would look around the guild and points at a guy that's a couple of tables over who is eating metal.

"What about him? He looks a whole lot taller then you."

Lucy smiles and responds with,

"Well.. One of the few."

You nod your head.

"Well.. I wanted to propose the idea of me showing you around the whole guild! This place is massive so you might as well know where you're going. Am I right?"

You take a good look around the whole guild. You thought to your self,

"Damn... This place DOES look massive.."

You look back at Lucy. She has her hand out to you and has an inviting smile. Waiting for you to either take or reject the idea. You shrug and take her hand. She holds onto your hand and dashes off. She would show you the main areas and side areas. The main areas being the bar where Mirajane is usually at, the "lunch" area. Or as other people would like to call it. The arena. Then she would show you the archives, which is in the basement and etc. You could barely take it all in. Until something finally caught your eye when Lucy showed you this.

"And this, this is the Job board!"

You would walk up to the board and look at it. It would contain various quests. You thought to yourself a bit.

So this is what the job board is actually like.. Erza talked about this.

 You would ask her while reading it,

"What's the point of this?"

"These are like "Help wanted" for heroes! You would look until you find something with good pay and accept it!"