Oh god. Here we go.

You kept on thinking on what Lucy told you.

You like Erza, yet you don't realize it!

You started to head to Mirajane for a drink, laughing to yourself a bit.

"Why the hell would I like her? She would end me in a fucking minute. With the re-equip power she has."

By the time you sat down, Mirajane looks at you while cleaning a glass.

"What do you want to drink (Y/N)?"

You shrug, simply answering,

"Surprise me."

She nods her head, going back to make you something. Hopefully your favorite.

Then you felt a small thud on the board of where your arms were resting. You turned your head to the left and saw the red headed demon herself. Some call her Fairy Queen. Others call her walking hell. Some say that the devil is even scared of her, thus being the reason why he can't take her soul. It was Erza Scarlet herself. She turned her head to you, taking a good look at you. You didn't know how to react. Maybe scared. Maybe chill. Hell you're just hoping she isn't the type to attack on sight.

"So.. You're the new recruit people were talking about eh?"

You nodded your head slowly. Sighing of relief internally that she is more reasonable at the least. Or maybe happy she isn't vicious.

"Did you meet the two idiots?"

"Grey and Natsu?"

"Ah.. So you have. I'm sorry you had to meet them then."

You shrug.

"It's no big deal. But they said that you were more scarier then the devil himself."

Erza starts to laugh a bit. You were surprised that she actually has emotions. 

"That's what they say because with both of them, I can still take their asses down in three moves or less."

You chuckle at that thought.

"That's pretty sad."

"Yet Natsu is a dragon slayer."

"That... is very depressing."

Erza laughs and nods her head.

"You told me your name once. It was... (Y/N) Right?"

"Yeah."

"Ah.. (Y/N). My name is-"

"I know your name oh Erza Scarlet."

"Those two told you everything the worst about me huh?"

"More like Scary."

"Ah I'm not that bad. I'm just scary to them because their asses don't know how to behave. I'm nice.. at least that's what I want to believe."

"Well.. How are you nice?"

Erza gave it a long hard thought. To the point Mirajane came back with your and her drink. Erza noticed and told her,

"Oh thank you Mirajane."

"Any time Erza!"

Mirajane walks off, going back to the cleaning. 

"Well.. A lot of things I have done are nice but.. it's more of a personal thing. Stuff that I did before coming here. But while here... I have protected the guild to the best of my ability for a person I used to know.. He used to be a fairy tail member. That's how I came here."

"Where is he now?"

Erza looks down at her drink with silence. You, realizing hitting one of her nerves. Started to apologize to her.

"I'm so sorry.."

She shrugs looking up at you. She sighs,

"He was a good man. He protected me with the last of his breath."

Erza seemed so.. vulnerable. You didn't know such side existed within her. But while her guard was down you asked her,

"Since I'm new. Can you explain the most important aspects of this guild?"

She lifted her head back up, looking at you.

"Easy. Within this guild there is multiple groups. Like for instance..There is me, Grey, Lucy and Natsu. We have job boards as well. The "leader" of each group gets to choose the job. But you can't go to the second floor."

"Why not?"

"The more powerful members of the guild get to go up there. Like me or another one named Laxus."

You nodded your head taking in all the information.

"Well.. Then.. May I ask a question?"

"Ask away."

"May I join your little group?"

"Really?"

You nodded your head with such certainty.

"Then.. To test such of your powers I won't go easy on the jobs. I hope you know that."

You nodded your head again.

"I'm ready for anything you throw at me Erza!"

Erza smirks.

"Glad to hear that. Better get ready then. After I'm done eating and drinking, we're going."