2

Shredder was most satisfied with his daughter's performance. He knew he had just the right abilities to weaken them and he gave her the green light to use her own methods.

That was just what Hanari intended to do the night after her encounter with the Turtles.

Back at their lair, however, during the morning when they had no chance of going to the surface, Michelangelo, Raphael and Donatello scolded Leonardo. Big time.

"What the hell where you thinking?!"

"I-I don't know, it took me by surprise!"

"You went looking for her!"

"I just..." he trailed off. "I don't know. She doesn't seem that bad."

Raphael facepalmed. Mikey on the other hand sat next to Leo.

"You know, bro," he said, "she's hot and all but you're rushing into it."

"Says the idiot who bowed to her," Raphael replies.

Mikey pouted and took bite out of his pizza.

"Hate to say it, but Mikey's right," Donnie continued. "We saw her, she's a Foot Commander. Something like that can't go ignored, we'll all be in danger."

Leonardo looked down. "You're right, I'm sorry, I'll... I'll let it go."

He had no intention of doing that.

And neither did any of the brothers. Donatello was right, they couldn't take Hanari for granted and had to be careful, despite their separate feelings for the beautiful Lynx Mutant.

That was why Raphael took matters in his own hands that very night and stepped out of the lair on his own. He would tell Hanari to back off for good.

He found Hanari after one hour of looking for her sitting at the edge of a building. He snuck up behind her in an attempt to surprise her, but she was just too skilled.

"I was hoping to find you here."

He stopped. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah," she replied and looked at him. "I assume you're not gonna take me out for a drink."

"Maybe some other day, princess," Raph replied smirking and spinning his Sai in his hands. "But tonight there's something else I need to tell you."

"I'm all ears," she said wiggling her furry ears at him.

Raphael struck with his Sai, and in that split second Hanari took out her Nagamaki and blocked the attack.

"Impressive," she teased. "I like how impulsive you are."

"Then you're gonna love me after this."

Their duel became more and more intense with every second that went by and they eventually had to make their way over to the alley that was next to that same building.

It was dimly lit, a perfect sight for hand to hand battle.

"You fight almost as well as I do," Raph provoked.

"Don't get me angry," she replied. "I'm not so bad so as to be compared to you."

Their weapons clash.

"You know," Raph says, "your little charm is starting to piss me off."

"Then get ready to feel really angry."

Raphael kicked her making her growl, almost animalistically in her feline behavior.

"What do you want?" She asked.