3

Unfortunately for Raphael, he had to help his brothers fight against Xever amd the Foot clan after they had taken Murakami hostage. And he had to do it with only one Sai.

"Okay this time the four of us are going."

"In your dreams, Leo," Raph replied possessively. "You can all pointlessly flirt with Hanari and make fools out of yourselves another time. This is between just the two of us."

"What are you saying?" Leo mocked. "Come on, it's better this way."

"No."

"What, am I a threat to you?"

Raph frowned at his brother's remark. "Dream on. I don't even like Hanari."

"So I can come on to her?" Mikey asked.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because!"

Leo laughed and Donnie arrived at the same time.

"I'll be back in less than an hour," Raphael turned around. "See ya."

Mikey looked up at Donnie hopefully, but the latter simply looked away. He didn't like the idea of Mikey flirting with Hanari, not while he was around. Not even when he wasn't. As for Leo, he stared after Raphael. He wasn't happy either, but he knew that he'd have his own chance soon enough.

****

Raph had looked everywhere. In the building they found her, in the alley they made out in...

They made out. It only just hit Raphael at that moment that they had actually made out. She must have taken the Sai then.

But they made out.

"Focus," he said to himself. "Hanari!"

No sign of the lynx mutant.

"Hanari!"

He waited for a matter of seconds, when he finally got an answer.

"Hey, Raphael, isn't it?"

He turned around to met her gaze. He saw her sitting on top of a dumpster with a clever little smirk, her legs crossed and her tail moving gracefully behind her.

"Give me back my Sai!"

Hanari took it out and held it next to her while smirking at him. "What, this?"

"Yeah," Raphael started walking to her. "Hand it over."

Hanari moved it away before he could take it. "You didn't say please."

Raphael tried over and over to take it from her but every time he did, Hanari wouldn't let him. In one of those attempts, Hanari smacked Raphael's cheek and then kicked the center of his plastron. He stumbled back, wide eyed.

Hanari liked playing around with Raph's anger. All the while, she had a little smirk on her face. That smirk combined with the slap and the kick only reminded Raphael that Hanari was not to be messed around with.

Raphael charged at Hanari again with his fist ready to punch her. Hanari stopped his fist with her own hand. Raphael got a lot angrier with that, and then tought of something he could do.

He pulled her down with him holding her wrists next to her hips. Then he leaned down antd his lips touched hers in a fiery and hungry kiss.

Hanari admitted to herself that it was a surprise. Raphael a dominance over her as he let go of one wrist and ran his hand over her waist, her hips, her thigh, then back up. Then his lips teavelled down to her neck with the same force. He started to suck and nibble at her neck.

After a few soft nibbles, Raphael actually bit her neck. Hanari made a noise between a moan and a whimper and Raphael growled in return. He lifted his head up and forced her to turn around. Now, Hanari was facing the wall with her hands on it. Raphael reached for the bare side of her neck and started kissing again. He even started to grind his hips against her bottom; Hanari could feel something hard beneath his shell.

As he kept grinding, Hanari was mindblown. She didn't expect this from him or from anyone. He barely knew her, he seemed to hate her when they talked, and yet he was performing amazingly during their hot make out. Hanari moaned while thinking of Raphael as a whole. She knew there was no sentimental bond between them at the time, she was just going to have fun.

Raphael stopped kissing Hanari's neck and turned her around. Both of them were breathing heavily and looked at each other. Raphael scanned Hanari from head to toe.

"Damn, princess..." he panted. "You're hot."

Hanari (surprisingly) blushed and looked away. She remembered the Sai and tried to hide it behind her, but Raphael grabbed her wrist growling animalistically.

"I still want that back, sweetheart." He squeezed a nerve on her wrist with two of his fingers. She yelped out in pain and let go of his Sai, Raphael caught it and spinned it around in his hand. Then, he went to the manhole and opened it about to go in.

"Is that it?" Hanari asked him back to her regular cocky demeanor.

"Don't sweat it princess, you'll see me again."

"Oh you don't have to worrh about that," she replied. "Consider this a one night stand."

Raphael smirked. "Fine by me."

"Do you have both of them?"

He smirked taking both Sais in hand. "Yup. See ya around."

"See ya. Say hi to your brothers for me."

Raphael chuckled with that same smirk and went into the sewer.

Upon returning to the lair, he hummed and played with hks Sai proudly.

"That was almost one hour," Leo said. "What happened?"

"I got my Sai back, that's all," he said sitting on the sofa. "By the way, Hanari says hi."

"Aw, that's so sweet!" Mikey celebrated. "She's totally into us, bro. Well, me, to be exact."

"Tch, yeah right." Raphael kept playing with his Sai, the one that Hanari had kept. He didn't take his eyes off of it, and then his mind settled on something.

He wanted to be with Hanari again, to keep kissing her lips, her neck. He wanted to grind his hips against hers with more force and passion, he wanted to make her moan. He couldn't resist those smooth blue eyes, that tail moving swiftly below her hips, he just wanted her right there with him. He wanted to take her in his arms and do her, not as a one night stand. He wanted it for real.

Raphael smirked. I'm really starting to like her