Wade

Elias and Althea

I couldn't believe it. Elias saved Althea, twice. The one person that could kill her was the one saving her life. They were apparently working together now. After Jay and Carmen came, spouting some crap about Elias almost killing them for hurting Althea, I've been on the hunt. I knew that they weren't stupid, so they wouldn't stay in the same place, but they couldn't have gone far, since Elias had been shot. Granted, he wouldn't be wounded for long. A perk of being a Supernatural meant super fast healing. Though I couldn't say the same for Althea, if she were shot, then she wouldn't be going anywhere for awhile.

"Sir, they've found another one" Lindsey said, sticking her head into my office. "Alright, I'll be right there". Lindsey was my assistant. I got up from my chair and headed down to the lab. The Seekers and Supernaturals that were working for me pulled in survivors almost every day. I usually did all of the insertions, though if I was busy, Ky took over. Though if we ever caught that blasted girl, Althea, then I would personally insert a Soul into her. Me finding her was personal now. And if we happened to catch Elias along with her, then I would personally kill him. Or maybe I would force him to put a dagger through her heart, then kill him. Yeah, that sounds better. All the other Souls think I'm crazy and maybe I am, they call me violent, and I am. But, this is personal! She's made a fool of me to many times.

*I know that this was short, but there isn't much I can do with Wade right now, but i needed to put this in here, thanks for reading so far*