5

Pokémon Go!!

Dan:
"Okay, kids, today we're out in the wild and- Oi! I've spotted a wild Y/N in her natural habitat!" Dan said, holding his phone and zooming in on you walking to find a Pokémon.

"Dan, two things. One, worst Australian accent ever, two, we gotta catch all of the Pokémon so we can overtake that gym! Phil gets it!" You pointed to Phil, who was standing by the spot where you were looking very confused.

"So we, Gotta Catch Them All?" Dan said, smirking and laughing. You punched him lightly in the arm and smiling while walking back towards Phil. The two wanted to film another episode of Pokemon Go for the gaming channel, but wanted a guest this round. You agreed, but they were very behind, you were at level ten.

"So, today Dan is decked out in his trainer cosplay outfit, so I'm going to pretend I don't know him," You spoke into the camera, Dan laughing from behind.

"No, you love me" He drug out the 'e' on the end, but you ended up running to Phil.

"Run," You whispered, and he nodded, and the two of you took off running towards the nearest Pokéstop, with Dan left very behind.

About an hour of time passed and Dan was nowhere to be found, so you decided to go back, where you found Dan in a group of fourteen year-olds, playing the obsessive app. Luckily you got him away in time before they could drag him around town with them.

Phil:
"Good morning everyone, so today I have decided to go on another Pokémon adventure, but with some friends!" Phil said, turning the camera towards you and Dan.

"Hello!" You waved, then picking up your Starbucks cup. "Where are we headed to now?"

"Um, I'm not all that sure but we can just walk around and find some places?" He shrug his shoulders and began talking into the camera again.

"Y/N, where's my cup?" Dan said, looking around. You passed his cup to him from the carrier and began walking to Phil. Looking down at your phone, a Pokémon popped up- a Ponyta. Quickly catching it, you ran and shoved your phone in Phil's face along with the camera.

"Philly! Look what I got!" You yelled, squealing afterwards. "It's a, Ponyta." You drug out the a, spinning around with your phone in hand.

"That's great Y/N!" Phil said, grabbing your arm so you didn't fall after all the spinning and pulling you into him, kissing the top of your head.

"Little PSA for you two, get a room" Dan yelled, and walked ahead of you, tracking more Pokémon. Today would be fun.