25

Stranger Things AU

**MAJOR spoilers lmao**
3rd person POV like my spn one

Chapter 8: The Upside Down
Starring:
-Dan Howell as Mike
-Phil Lester as Lucas
-PJ Lugiori as Dustin
-Chris Kendall as Will
-Y/N L/N as Eleven
-Joyce
-Hopper
-Nancy
-Jonathan
-Steve

**also contains lines used in the episode, no copyright intended**

The camera cuts from Joyce and Hopper to the four children in the bleachers.

Dan shot up from where he was sitting on the bleacher bench, Y/N's head falling off of his shoulder quickly. He huffed, running out the doors of the gym.

"Nancy? Jonathan?" He waited. No response. He ran back inside, the three left looking over in concern. "They're missing."

"Probably just sucking face somewhere." PJ said, shrugging.

"Ew" "Gross" Dan and Phil said at the same time.

"Did they go with the chief?" Dan asked.

"I don't know!" Phil exclaimed.

"No." Y/N interrupted the dispute about to unfold. Both the boys heads turned towards her.

"No?" Dan repeats. "Do you know where they went?" She nodded.

"Demagorgon."

We cut to Jonathan and Nancy pulling out bear traps, baseball bats, gasoline, nails and more.

The two begin setting up the bear trap, pouring out the gasoline, and creating weapons.

"Alright, you know the plan." Jonathan starts.

"When I see it, go straight into Chris' room," Nancy repeats the plan.

"Wait for the yo-yo to move"

"Then-" Jonathan lit his lighter as a gesture to show lighting the gasoline spread on the floor.

"You ready?" Nancy only nods. Both pulling out small blades, they place it on their palms, ready to cut. "One... Two... Nancy, you don't have to do this-"

"Jonathan, stop talking."

"But really-"

"Three!" The knives cut straight, sharp cuts through the two hands, all for the sake of some monster.

~

Wrapping Jonathan's hand, Nancy takes careful precautions, not wanting to mess it up.

"...Nancy..." Jonathan says softly. Nancy glances up, refocusing on Jonathan. But before the small girl could say anything a loud thump came from the side of the house.

"Did you hear that?" Nancy moves her hand on top of Jonathan's.

"It's nothing. My mom says the lights speak when it's near." She stares in udder shock and confusion. "They flicker." She nods, understanding. They sit like this for a few minutes, trying to figure out what's going on in the others brain. This trance is only broken by loud banging on the door to the Byers' house.