20

you haven't outed your relationship and a fan catches you in some sort of PDA!

also 3k ?! we're all dying omg thank you!!!!

Dan:
Today was a good day to go out into town. There weren't many people out, and it wasn't too hot or too cold. It was perfect. You were out with Dan, shopping for the fun of it and just having fun. Phil had went to see his parents, leaving the two of you to alone, bored out of your minds. You suggested going out, which Dan hesitated at first, but then allowed it to happen.

"Dan," You said, lightly grabbing his hand.

"Yes, love?" He intertwined your fingers, pulling you closer to him.

"Thank you for coming out here with me, it's fun." You grinned, walking with arms wrapped around each other.

~

After a day of shopping, you returned back to the internet.

"Hey Y/N, check out my tag on tumblr..." Dan's eyes never left the laptop in front of him. Pulling it up, you noticed something strange on the top.

"Shit..." It was a picture of you two walking, Dan kissing the top of your head.

"There is no way we can blow that one off, did they take the picture of a high quality camera? Oh my God." He was right, the picture was perfectly clear, and your faces were in perfect shot.

"We're gonna have to film videos" You turned, and he grabbed your hand.

"Let's do that now, but hey, look on the bright-side, the caption is funny! They placed bets on us Y/N." Your eyes wandered to the caption, reading:

@mychemphannnn : hA! I TOLD YOU THEY WERE DATING YOU LOSER @demonphannie1026 you owe me a $20 !!!

"Your fans placed bets on us, and i'm not surprised. Lets go film, it's only going to cause more of an uproar."

Phil:

Vidcon. A crazy time of screaming fans, meet-ups, and exhaustion. All you and Phil wanted to do was walk around like normal, holding hands or wrapped up in each others arms. But they were everywhere. The fans, there was mo way to avoid them.

"Someone has to share their secrets of how they kept their relationship secret, I can't bear it anymore!" You said, slumping over a chair in the lounge with other youtubers.

"Y/N, honey, it's easy! Just look at Mitch and I, we've kept it secret, though it seems many have caught on..." Scott said, Mitch walking up and wrapping his arms tightly around his waist.

(k sorry sidenote scömiché is fucking R E A L )

"How long will I have to hide it? I want them to know, but I don't at the same time..." Phil had walked up and sat down, pulling you into his lap.

"I know, but now isn't the time, trust me."

"Dan, Phil, Y/N, you're up for a meet-up." A man called out, and you walked out, giving Scott and Mitch quick hugs before going.

"Alright, it's only two hours, we can survive until then." He grabbed your hand, twirling you around to the music playing. You were behind the platform, so none of the fans could see you. Before heading out, you placed a light kiss on his lips and whispered "I love you" into his ear. Then you faced the fans.

"Hello everyone!"
"Hey guys!"
"Hey!"

~

Another exhausting day at Vidcon meant more cuddles afterwords. Laying down on the hotel room bed, you grabbed your laptop to look through your tumblr dash with Phil.

"Hey Phil?"

"Yes?"

"You know how the fans have a tag for us? Let's go through that!" You typed in  #Y/S/N to see all the weird fanart and photoshop, when you noticed something a little different. A gif, of the two of you dancing and the kiss before the panel. You had thought no one could see you, but apparently some fans could.

"How the hell did they see us? We were really far back behind the platform" You exclaimed, utterly confused. He shrugged, leaning his forehead on your shoulder.

"We'll have to tell them sometime anyways, and I wanted to do it soon..." Phil said.

"We can film later. But, for right now, lets share that gif and see how they react." You grinned, posting the link on twitter.